1. It’s illegal to take a bite out of another person’s hamburger in Oklahoma.
3. Thanks to an Act of 1760, it’s illegal to put pretzels in bags in Philadelphia.
4. Connecticut takes their pickles very seriously. A pickle cannot be legally considered a pickle unless it bounces.
5. You can get a 25 year prison term if you cut down a cactus in Arizona.
6. In Georgia, it’s illegal to change clothes on storefront mannequins unless the shades are drawn first.
7. Mustachioed men cannot kiss women in Eureka, Nevada.
8. It’s illegal to play dominoes on Sunday in Alabama
9. You’re not allowed to slurp your soup in Ocean City, New York.
10. In Detroit, it’s illegal to tie crocodiles to a fire hydrant.
11. Silly string is banned in Southington, Connecticut.
Young man covered in party string
12. You can’t cross Minnesota state lines with a duck atop your head.
Germany, Bavaria, Mallard ducklings sitting in plants, close up