1. Obviously, Connie Britton.
2. She stars as Debra, a single mom who's looking for love. (Who isn't, you know?)
3. Also, Eric Bana.
4. SO SINISTER as John.
5. The story? It's true.
6. You probably heard all kinds of buzz about the critically acclaimed LA Times podcast this series is based on.
7. This isn't just a tragic story about a bad guy — it's a story about perseverance and family love.
8. The twist is actually shocking.
9. But the slow burn of dread leading up to that twist? Woof.
10. The series focuses on the humanity of the characters, which makes any story better.
11. And it's a limited series event, so you know it's going to be a good one.
Connie Britton and Eric Bana star in Dirty John, based on the chilling true story and critically acclaimed LA Times podcast. Limited series event. Nov. 25 at 10/9c. Only on Bravo.
Unless otherwise noted, all images courtesy of Bravo.