1. Crust is truly the food of the gods.
2. Crust is why the universe invented dipping sauces.
3. And those who do not understand this obviously practice black magic.
4. They're basically saying nah to the circle of LIFE.
5. They are most likely stockpiling it for a day when there is no crust.
6. And if they know that there will be such a day, they're probably orchestrating it.
7. Or, maybe, people who don't eat the crust are simply wasteful.
8. Not to mention out of touch with reality.
9. Because, you see...crust is reality.
10. Math was invented purely to make sense of the complicated yet inconsequential nature of crust/reality.
11. Tossing the crust is basically tossing...life.
12. Also, they don't understand the actual art form of crust bubbles.
13. Do they have a problem with FREE BREAD?
14. Also, like, the crust tastes VERY good.
15. And people who don't like tasty things are not to be trusted.
But you know what's up. You respect the crust.
This post is sponsored by DiGiorno.