- 16 ounces (2 packages) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoon espresso powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup butter melted
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1¼ cups confectioners’ sugar or glazing sugar, sifted to remove any lumps
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons milk or water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Candy sprinkles (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, and espresso powder using a hand mixer. Mix until well combined (smooth). Set aside.
Using a hand mixer, combine eggs, milk, and melted butter in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. Slowly mix into wet ingredients.
Spray a bundt pan well with non-stick spray. Pour ¼ batter into the bottom. Using a piping bag (or spoon), carefully pipe cream cheese mixture over the batter. Cover cream cheese mixture with remaining batter.
Bake for 40–50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Invert and cool completely.
Mix confectioners’ sugar, corn syrup, butter, milk (or water), and vanilla. Add a few drops of food coloring (optional). Combine until well blended and smooth. Pour over cooled cake and top with a few sprinkles.