6. The Jane Austen addict.
7. The British pronunciation advocate.
9. The pedant who actually pronounces “Dante” the right way.
13. The fearless news editor.
16. The feminist who worships dark, female poets.
19. The rebel who thinks most popular authors are pedestrian.
21. The engrossed reader who never looks up when walking.
23. The intellectual who recites poems at parties.
Regardless of whether or not he/she was asked to.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- And members of Turkey's parliament got into a huge brawl during a debate about prosecuting lawmakers. Fists were flying 👊