6. The Jane Austen addict.
7. The British pronunciation advocate.
9. The pedant who actually pronounces “Dante” the right way.
13. The fearless news editor.
16. The feminist who worships dark, female poets.
19. The rebel who thinks most popular authors are pedestrian.
21. The engrossed reader who never looks up when walking.
23. The intellectual who recites poems at parties.
Regardless of whether or not he/she was asked to.
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘