6. The Jane Austen addict.
7. The British pronunciation advocate.
9. The pedant who actually pronounces “Dante” the right way.
13. The fearless news editor.
16. The feminist who worships dark, female poets.
19. The rebel who thinks most popular authors are pedestrian.
21. The engrossed reader who never looks up when walking.
23. The intellectual who recites poems at parties.
Regardless of whether or not he/she was asked to.
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴