6. The Jane Austen addict.
7. The British pronunciation advocate.
9. The pedant who actually pronounces “Dante” the right way.
13. The fearless news editor.
16. The feminist who worships dark, female poets.
19. The rebel who thinks most popular authors are pedestrian.
21. The engrossed reader who never looks up when walking.
23. The intellectual who recites poems at parties.
Regardless of whether or not he/she was asked to.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 million declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚