6. The Jane Austen addict.
7. The British pronunciation advocate.
9. The pedant who actually pronounces “Dante” the right way.
13. The fearless news editor.
16. The feminist who worships dark, female poets.
19. The rebel who thinks most popular authors are pedestrian.
21. The engrossed reader who never looks up when walking.
23. The intellectual who recites poems at parties.
Regardless of whether or not he/she was asked to.
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.