1. They make a man look rugged.
Especially if they are leather and equipped with special mummy-fighting gun straps.
2. And yet also sophisticated.
So. much. swag.
6. But they are equally excellent shirtless.
8. And so did Robert Redford.
The All-American wonder.
9. So did Vito Corleone.
Yea, that’s right, the Godfather, back when he was both badass and unbearably gorgeous.
10. They keep pants high-waisted so they’re generous in covering belly bulge.
11. They beautifully outline the curve of a man’s back.
Guys, let’s bring sexy back.
12. They imbue the wearer with a sense of power.
Like a power suit, suspenders give off the impression that you’re the boss and don’t give a shit what anybody thinks.
14. They have a film noir quality to them.
15. And an Old World charm.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀