22 Reasons We Need To Bring Back Male Suspenders
Brace yourselves for hotness.
1. They make a man look rugged.
2. And yet also sophisticated.
3. They look super snazzy with a collared shirt and tie.
4. Or a vest.
5. They're incredibly hot with a sleeveless white shirt.
6. But they are equally excellent shirtless.
7. Mr. Darcy wore them.
8. And so did Robert Redford.
9. So did Vito Corleone.
10. They keep pants high-waisted so they're generous in covering belly bulge.
11. They beautifully outline the curve of a man's back.
12. They imbue the wearer with a sense of power.
13. And ultimate swag.
14. They have a film noir quality to them.
15. And an Old World charm.
16. They keep pants from falling during vigorous dancing.
17. They make a guy's ass look like two scoops of delicious ice-cream.
We're not talking about that baggy overall nonsense. We mean that nice, tailored fit that holds up the tush and sculpts it into the stuff of dreams.
18. They're really erotic to take off.
Whether your want to do it slowly or with a little more pizzazz.