Loaded Leftover Cups
2 cups mashed potatoes, prepared
2 cups stuffing, prepared
1 can Del Monte Whole Kernel Corn
1 can Del Monte Cut Green Beans
12 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
2 eggs, beaten
½ cup whole cranberry sauce
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375˚F/190˚C.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, green beans, 8 ounces of the cheese, eggs, salt, and pepper. Mix together with spatula.
3. Spray the cups of 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray. Spoon the mixture into cups, and top with remaining cheese.
4. Bake cups for 30-40 minutes, until cheese is browned.
5. Serve with cranberry sauce for dipping.