1. Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents...
2. ...and everyone you meet has a unique smell.
3. Humans are the only primates that "tearfully sob."
4. A single human brain cell can hold 5 times as much information as an encyclopedia!
5. People have unique tongue prints just like their fingerprints.
6. You get a new stomach lining each week.
7. The human eye can tell the difference between 10 million colors.
8. In a lifetime, the average person produces about 25,000 quarts of saliva.
9. When you're awake, your brain has enough energy to power a small light bulb.
10. A baby can have up to 26 billion cells.
11. Adults are made up of about 7,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 atoms.
12. Sneezes regularly exceed 100 mph.
Just a swab of your cheeks and — BOOM! – you could be a hero! Your unique DNA could make you a bone marrow match for a patient with blood cancer.
You're also #uniquebecause you have the power to save a life. No training. No expertise. All you need to be is you. Visit DKMS to learn more.