Servings: 63 squares
½ cup butter
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons sugar
2 cups heavy whipping cream
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
20 ounces apple pie filling
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Extra graham cracker crumbs
1. In a bowl, combine butter, graham cracker crumbs, and sugar. Mix until well-combined.
2. Line a 9x13 inch baking pan with parchment paper and add graham cracker crumb mixture. Press down to make a firm crust. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Pour heavy whipping cream into a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks are formed.
4. Add sweetened condensed milk to the bowl and gently mix into whipped cream.
5. Gently, fold in apple pie filling and cinnamon.
6. Pour cream mixture over graham cracker crust and smooth out with a spatula.
7. Freeze until the ice cream is solid enough to cut, about 12 hours.
8. Lift the parchment paper to remove from the baking pan and cut into bite-sized pieces.
9. Dip the tops in extra graham cracker crumbs and top with caramel sauce.