Here's what you'll need:
* 3 eggs, separated
* ⅛ teaspoon cream of tartar
* 3 tablespoons softened cream cheese or Greek yogurt
Here's what you'll do:
1. Preheat oven to 300°F/150°C.
2. Separate the eggs into two bowls.
3. Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and whip into stiff peaks.
4. Add the cream cheese or yogurt into the yolks and mix until combined.
5. Fold half of the egg whites into the yolks until just combined. Add the rest and fold again until incorporated.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place six dollops of the mixture on the tray (about ½ cup each).
7. Spread out the circles with a spatula to about ½ inch thick.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
9. Allow to cool for at least 1 hour.
10. Enjoy with your favorite toppings!