1. George Jones, “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
Find me a sadder love song and I will pay you a hundred dollars.
2. Crystal Gale, “Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue”
A song for weeping.
3. Willie Nelson, “Always On My Mind”
For the one that got away.
4. George Strait, “Why Can’t I Leave Her Alone”
There’s a stalker in all of us.
5. Patsy Cline, “I Fall To Pieces”
Country music and heartache at their best.
6. Taylor Swift, “Red”
We all know exactly what she’s talking about.
7. Randy Travis, “Hard Rock Bottom Of Your Heart”
Because sometimes it’s your own damn fault.
8. Hank Williams, “I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry”
We’ve all been there.
9. Dixie Chicks, “Cold Day In July”
Promises do get broken.
10. Keith Whitley, “I’m No Stranger To The Rain”
For the perpetually dumped.
11. Dolly Parton, “Jolene”
Dang that Jolene.
12. Hanna McEuen, “Something Like A Broken Heart”
It’s a little like an old sad song, it kills you but you sing along.
13. Hank Williams, “Your Cheating Heart”
Just remember: What goes around, comes around.
14. Waylon Jennings, “You Can Have Her”
If you’ve been left for your best friend, this is your jam.
15. Alabama, “Can’t Keep A Good Man Down”
What are you doing? Get yourself back out there!
16. Merle Haggard, “Today I Started Loving You Again”
There are some people you will just never get over.
17. Hayden Panettiere, “Nothing In This World Will Ever Break My Heart Again” (Nashville Soundtrack)
Somebody get this girl a Grammy or an Emmy or a Key To My Heart.
18. Reba McEntire, “Can’t Even Get The Blues No More”
You are so over this.
19. Miranda Lambert, “Kerosene”
Burn the mother down.
20. Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio, “I Will Fall” (Nashville Soundtrack)
Can Scarlett and Gunnar please just get back together already?
21. Lynn Anderson, “Even Cowgirls Get the Blues”
It’s not just you. Even cowgirls get the blues, sometimes.
22. Tanya Tucker, “Down To My Last Teardrop”
The “Single Ladies” of eighties country.
23. Doug Sahm And The Sir Douglas Quintet, “Give Back The Key To My Heart”
This is why you should always leave a spare with a friend.
24. Taylor Swift, “Picture To Burn”
So what if he told all his friends he thinks you’re crazy. You probably are. And that’s FINE.
25. The Wreckers, “Leave The Pieces”
“Don’t Turn Around” for the aughts.
26. The Band Perry, “You Lie”
Liars = Not worth your time.
27. Lady Antebellum, “Need You Now”
Thank god for *67.
28. Randy Travis, “Diggin’ Up Bones”
Divorce is a bitch.
29. Sara Evans, “A Little Bit Stronger”
Just like Britney’s “Stronger” but without the chair dance.
30. Lynyrd Skynyrd, “Free Bird”
There’s another word for single: free. Enjoy it.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.