What you need:
· 2 cups raw shea butter
· 1 cup coconut oil
· 2 tbs almond oil
· Lavender essential oil (to preference)
· Double boiler or pot and glass bowl
· Electric mixer
· Mason jar
· Sandwich bag
· Small plastic cosmetic container
1. Use a double boiler or bring water to a rolling boil in a pot, then place a glass bowl on top.
2. Reduce heat to medium low, then add shea butter to the bowl to melt fully.
3. Add coconut oil and almond oil, then remove bowl from heat.
4. Allow mixture to cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then use an electric mixer to whip until consistency becomes creamy. Add essential oil as desired.
5. Place plastic bag in a jar and pour mixture into the bag, then isolate a corner of the bag and cut it. Pipe mixture into an empty, clean container for easy use.
Note: Mixture will become firmer once completely cool.