1. Chris Wondolowski plays forward for the U.S. Men’s National Soccer team and has a last name that is sometimes difficult to spell.
2. This is how you spell Wondolowski correctly. It is difficult, but not that difficult.
3. Take special note of the number of W’s in his name.
5. The third “W” is for “whoops,” apparently.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎