1. Chris Wondolowski plays forward for the U.S. Men’s National Soccer team and has a last name that is sometimes difficult to spell.
2. This is how you spell Wondolowski correctly. It is difficult, but not that difficult.
3. Take special note of the number of W’s in his name.
5. The third “W” is for “whoops,” apparently.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.