1. Chris Wondolowski plays forward for the U.S. Men’s National Soccer team and has a last name that is sometimes difficult to spell.
2. This is how you spell Wondolowski correctly. It is difficult, but not that difficult.
3. Take special note of the number of W’s in his name.
5. The third “W” is for “whoops,” apparently.
- A magnitude-6.2 quake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice, near the epicenter, said "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.