1. Chris Wondolowski plays forward for the U.S. Men’s National Soccer team and has a last name that is sometimes difficult to spell.
2. This is how you spell Wondolowski correctly. It is difficult, but not that difficult.
3. Take special note of the number of W’s in his name.
5. The third “W” is for “whoops,” apparently.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎