1. Once upon a time, on a Saturday on May, this was the site of the biggest, drunkest outdoor party in sports.
2. You drove to Baltimore for the Preakness — the second leg in horse racing’s Triple Crown. But from your spot in the infield, you probably never saw a horse.
4. You showed up early. You were excited.
5. The day started off smoothly. You were only a little drunk when you arrived at the infield.
7. You felt downright American, and proud to be from Maryland.
8. And then, it all got a little crazy.
10. You started running the urinals.
11. It did not end well, but you ran them.
12. You threw entire cans of beer at anyone who moved.
13. You drank. You cheered.
15. You tried to fight someone.
16. You tried to beat up a table, but failed.
17. You were pretty sure you saw someone die, but then you just took a video selfie instead.
18. Police watched, too, and just let it go.
19. You left the infield in a state of slight disrepair.
22. So thanks for the memories, Preakness infield. You are gone, but never forgotten.
- DNC Day 2: Bill Clinton took the crowd down memory lane, and then Hillary broke through a virtual glass ceiling 💥
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.
- 🍎📉: Apple's business is declining due to slowing iPhone sales, but the company is still making a ton of money.