1. Once upon a time, on a Saturday on May, this was the site of the biggest, drunkest outdoor party in sports.
2. You drove to Baltimore for the Preakness — the second leg in horse racing’s Triple Crown. But from your spot in the infield, you probably never saw a horse.
4. You showed up early. You were excited.
5. The day started off smoothly. You were only a little drunk when you arrived at the infield.
7. You felt downright American, and proud to be from Maryland.
8. And then, it all got a little crazy.
10. You started running the urinals.
11. It did not end well, but you ran them.
12. You threw entire cans of beer at anyone who moved.
13. You drank. You cheered.
15. You tried to fight someone.
16. You tried to beat up a table, but failed.
17. You were pretty sure you saw someone die, but then you just took a video selfie instead.
18. Police watched, too, and just let it go.
19. You left the infield in a state of slight disrepair.
22. So thanks for the memories, Preakness infield. You are gone, but never forgotten.
- Donald Trump is the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich has ended his presidential run 🇺🇸
- North Carolina's law blocking trans people from some restrooms violates U.S. civil rights, the Justice Dept. says.
- Alberta, Canada, has declared a provincial state of emergency over a massive fire near Fort McMurray. The area is under mandatory evacuation.