1. Once upon a time, on a Saturday on May, this was the site of the biggest, drunkest outdoor party in sports.
2. You drove to Baltimore for the Preakness — the second leg in horse racing’s Triple Crown. But from your spot in the infield, you probably never saw a horse.
4. You showed up early. You were excited.
5. The day started off smoothly. You were only a little drunk when you arrived at the infield.
7. You felt downright American, and proud to be from Maryland.
8. And then, it all got a little crazy.
10. You started running the urinals.
11. It did not end well, but you ran them.
12. You threw entire cans of beer at anyone who moved.
13. You drank. You cheered.
15. You tried to fight someone.
16. You tried to beat up a table, but failed.
17. You were pretty sure you saw someone die, but then you just took a video selfie instead.
18. Police watched, too, and just let it go.
19. You left the infield in a state of slight disrepair.
22. So thanks for the memories, Preakness infield. You are gone, but never forgotten.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.