2. But this week, a new, amazing concession stand opened at Turner Field in Atlanta.
3. Even former Braves greats freaked out.
A rednecks sweetest dream…..Waffle House is now at Turner field! My life is complete.
4. Then came Friday, opening night at Waffle House at the Ted. Fans arrived at the stadium, and there they were, the good people of Waffle House, just waiting to serve.
8. And yes, with one mission: To get those waffles.
Just got our first waffle at THE TED!! #wafflehouse (#braves vs #stlcards game w/ http://t.co/up7q9ZkxEh)
12. And because this was Atlanta…
Overheard: “Waffle House has opened at Atlanta Stadium. Gives new meaning to ‘scattered, smothered and CHOPPED’.” :) #Braves
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.