2. This is it. This is the moment. This could be THE year. Heck, the team hasn’t been to the playoffs since ‘92. It’s gotta be the year, right?
3. Look at these guys.
4. The team’s hitting great.
Andrew McCutchen’s hitting .302/.376/.471. Pedro Alvarez has 24 homers. Starling Marte is named STARLING MARTE.
5. Fielding great.
Balls just don’t get by that outfield.
6. The Shark Tank looks rock solid.
That’s the Jason Grilli-anchored bullpen.
9. Except… there was last year.
10. And, yeah, the year before that.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Donald Trump mused on America's energy future in a North Dakota speech. Some of his vision just doesn't make sense.
- Young tech transplants in Seattle are finding home in the Elks Club, a fraternal order that's growing for the first time since 1976.