We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of two adhesive shower shelves so you can replace your college caddy with a renter-friendly solution that has enough space to handle every body wash, hair mask, and bubble bath in your arsenal.
Promising review: "I saw these shelves on TikTok and really wanted to try them out, as I have no shelves in my shower. The adhesion is impressive — they’ve stayed sticking for the past two weeks with no sign of letting up, and are holding about four bottles of products on each of the two racks I have hanging. I thought for sure they would fall after showering or something, but they have stayed strong and held up. I’m so impressed! I’m sure I will purchase more in the future. Super duper easy to install, they look beautiful and modern, and give my bathroom a totally different vibe. It’s so nice to have a product like this available!! Thank you!" —Sara B
Get it from Amazon for $34.59+ (available in two colors).
2. A minimalist flip-down hanger for a sleek storage solution that cleverly doubles as modern art when not in use.
Promising review: "These hooks are functional and fun. There are five hooks for hanging your items. It's plastic, not wood — the description states this. It's easy to install and came with a paper ruler to use as a guide when installing. I have rain coats, umbrellas, sweaters, and dog leashes hanging on it and it's holding well." —M String
Get it from Amazon for $23.70+ (available in three colors).
3. A bamboo tub caddy to make your bathroom feel a little more like a spa with a solid place to rest whatever would make bath time better for you — candles, a glass of wine, a good book, you name it!
Promising review: "Love this bathtub caddy so much! It’s exactly what I wanted. The sides extend, allowing you to adjust the length, and it even works with a tub that is built against a wall. I was worried the ledge nearest the wall wouldn’t be wide enough but this caddy works great! And the little iPhone slot is a nice touch. Definitely recommend! Buy it! You won’t regret it." —Bailey
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in four colors).
4. A battery-operated motion-sensor toilet light that'll make your potty feel like a piece of modern art, and end the searing pain of turning on the bathroom lights when you need to pee at two in the morning.
This LED toilet light has 16 colors that can work on a rotation or as a solid color, and run on AA batteries (not included).
Promising review: "This seemingly silly little gadget has turned out to be great! The light level (brightness) can be dimmed down if desired, and the color can be set to whatever you want, but the bottom line is that you don't need to turn on a bright overhead light (which wakes me up and makes me angry, not a good combination) when you need to go into the bathroom at night. Cleaning it is a breeze, too; what seems like it's going to be a problem...isn't. I can't recommend this toilet night light highly enough, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Could be on the gift list this December." —Wandergurrlee
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
5. Or an LED red mushroom night-light because it'll add a whimsical, cottage-core touch and casts a red glow in the dark that won't be irritating to your eyes when you sleepily stumble through a mid-night bathroom break.
6. A nonslip slatted bath mat if your fluffy bath mat is looking (and smelling) a little worse for wear. This one gives your bathroom an instant spa-like feel with easy-to-clean, renewable bamboo, which naturally repels water.
Promising review: "The material is great. It's soft but flexible, so it feels comfortable to step on but also sturdy beneath your feet. I got a bigger size, and it actually pulls the room together, making my tiny bathroom look rather chic. Honestly, I think it's great and better for the environment because I don't have to launder it every week." —JamieJo
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three sizes and in black).
7. A toothbrush station so you can clear counter clutter and prevent goopy messes with a wall-mounted unit that stores and dispenses the perfect amount of toothpaste on your brushes every time. It's much more sanitary than leaving out uncovered brushes *AND* it conveniently holds four rinse cups.
It holds five toothbrushes and the two toothpaste dispensers use vacuum tech to get every last drop out of the tube.
Promising review: "You need one! I love this! So easy to install and holds nice and tight to the wall. The toothbrushes sit nicely in the holder and are easy for my kids to grab. The two gargle cups are nice but we added little Dixie cups to ours instead. The toothpaste function works really well and isn’t messy for our kids. I highly recommend this!" —Sarah C.
Get it from Amazon for $20.79+ (available in three colors).
8. Or a multifunctional toothbrush organizing caddy for tidying up your counter and putting an end to scooting past precariously placed toothbrushes on your way to the hand soap.
Promising review: "Two adults and two kids in our family. I like the size. There is a space for all our toothbrushes, and it keeps them from touching each other. My kids use a different toothpaste than ours and there is space for both of them as well. The color is nice goes with my bathroom decor." —Sully
Get it from Amazon for $8.47 (available in two finishes and two styles).
9. A large capacity rotating makeup organizer to turn that sprawling mess of lip balms and makeup brushes into a space-saving display fit for any department store.
10. A bundle of palm leaves because every room, even your windowless loo, can benefit from a quick hit of Instaworthy greenery that won't wilt and die on ya.
11. A pair of vanity storage jars that serve as a cute hiding place for those less-cute bathroom essentials like cotton swabs and dental picks.
12. These water-resistant adhesive floor tiles if your building's pre-war charm does not extend to those pre-war tile floors. No messy grout here!
Each tile is 12" x 12" in size!
Promising review: "For under $100, I redid my entire bathroom! We moved into our home two years ago, and our small main floor bathroom had hideous orange mosaic tiles. We want to eventually gut and rehab our bathroom but wanted to give it a cheap facelift. Floorpops made that possible and a very inexpensive option! We used caulk to seal some of the tiny gaps and caulked around the tub and underneath the baseboards for a good seal. The tiles are not moving at all and have adhered okay. All in all, I am very pleased with the end result!" —Agnieszka
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $12.47+ (available in two colors).
13. A towel holder so you can put that empty wall space to good use and make your bathroom look a bit more luxurious at the same time.
Promising review: "Absolutely love these! We have extra large towels and these racks hold them perfectly when rolled up! It's such a great modern style and gives the bathroom a great look. They are sturdy and come with wall anchors as well. Will be buying another set of these for our other bathroom, and perhaps another for the dining room for some wine bottles! Don't even have to think twice before buying these!" —Erin Cech
Get it from Amazon for $36.99 (available in four finishes).
14. A wicker corner hamper to hold all your dirty clothes without getting in the way. Plus, it comes lined with a removable canvas bag to make the laundry process a little easier from start to finish.
Promising review: "I LOVE this thing. It took about 15 minutes of assembly (very easy, though it might be difficult for someone with arthritis or hand issues) and is very cute. I love that it uses bamboo and thin metal, no cheap plastic. It’s heavy enough not to topple over when one of our cats rub up against it, but lightweight enough that I can easily move it from room to room with one hand. It comes with a cloth liner bag so you put your dirty laundry in the bin, tie the bag, and just carry the bag (not the entire hamper) to your laundry room. It looks GREAT. I definitely recommend it." —Laura
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
15. A toilet paper dispenser because you're going to bring your phone to the bathroom anyway. It (and your extra TP rolls) might as well be treated to a proper place to do their business while you do yours.
Promising review: "We have two potty trainers and multiple people using this one powder room and the toilet paper holder has been ripped out of the wall so many times the wall is beyond repair. I needed a solution and here it is! It arrived on time, and it was incredibly easy to put together. It works brilliantly! I love that it includes a spot for wet wipes, of which we are massive users and big fans. It fits very well into super-small spaces and has been truly resilient as it has been thrown, climbed on, and moved multiple times. I give 5 stars!" —Mrs. R
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in seven colors).
16. Or a slim toilet paper stocker for filling up that awkward space between your toilet and the wall with actually useful storage. It also just so happens to double as a table for your phone while you take care of business.
Promising review: "I really love it. Living in a shoebox in New York, I constantly look for storage solutions. This design is incredible. It takes up so little footprint and fits perfectly between the toilet bowl and the wall, and is very functional. I hate having to go to the deli store to get a couple of rolls of toilet paper at a time. Now I can get 12 rolls at a time, though if you get the larger rolls, they won't come through the hole on the bottom. You will have to retrieve the larger rolls by removing the top, which is not a big deal. I put a wonderful Olavie diffuser and body scrub on the top, and it looks really nice. It's a must-have for any small apartment living!" —Ken H
Get it from Amazon for $55.99.
17. A cotton yarn hanging basket that turns wall space into storage space, and looks sooooooo good doing it.
Strick Schick Shop is an adorable German Etsy shop that makes the cutest crocheted products — we're talking organizers, rugs, baskets, jewelry bowls, even pen holders!
Promising review: "I already have a smaller one of these hanging baskets and find them just great. The big one now hangs in the hallway and keeps my gloves and pulse warmers at hand — very practical and decorative! Thank you very much!" —Beate
18. A bathroom over-toilet storage cabinet if the single medicine cabinet in your bathroom just isn't proving spacious enough for all your toiletries and extra TP.
Promising review: "Good price, good quality, good appearance, good functionality, plenty of clearance around the bowl in all directions, etc. Lots of other review talked about the time required to assemble and that there we so many pieces...if you can put together ANYTHING from IKEA, then you can put this together. Instructions were amazing, parts were very organized and clearly laid out in individual bags. Each instruction showed you how many pieces were needed for the step (think Lego instructions)." —Bennett Wetherald
Get it from Amazon for $109.59 (available in two colors).
19. A set of wooden floating shelves so you can transform the empty space above your toilet into elegant wall decor. Going to the bathroom at your house can now feel like entering the bathroom of a chic restaurant.
Promising review: "I needed some shelves for my coffee bar and loved the color of these, and the price was so affordable! I saw some exact ones for double the price. These shelves are very sturdy and very easy to assemble. Definitely would recommend!" —Johanna H.
Get a set from Amazon for $32.99 (available in five colors).
20. A peel-and-stick faux marble adhesive paper for giving your countertops an expensive-looking update on the cheap that doesn't just look great, but is stain- and water-resistant too.
Promising review: "I took a chance and bought this originally as a 'Band-Aid fix' to refinish a desk. I had looked in stores in the contact paper aisles, but all of them were just that...paper. THIS item is actually a thin sheet of vinyl with adhesive, and I ended up liking it so much I bought more and refinished my kitchen countertop with it as well! Highly recommended if you want to change the look of your counters but you don't have the money for a full remodel just yet. It can be cleaned with dish soap and water just like a real countertop." —Z
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in five sizes).
21. A fresh eucalyptus bundle to make every shower feel like a spa day. Not only does this hanging bouquet look incredibly chic, but shower steam releases that soothing eucalyptus scent and all the decongesting and stress relieving benefits that come with it.
Eucalyptus Blooms is a Charlotte, North Carolina-based Etsy shop creating relaxing bath time products (with an emphasis on eucalyptus) to get the most of your R&R sessions.
Promising review: "I was surprised at the actual size of the eucalyptus I received, in a good way! It’s great that it includes the hook and directions to get the most out of your product. I’m super happy so far and am really impressed with the quality. Can’t wait to order another one in the future!" —Hannah Lowe