We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful wireless keyboard and mouse set that'll add some joy-inducing color to their workspace without any bothersome cords tying them down.
The set includes a wireless keyboard and a wireless mouse with a USB receiver. Pick up some AA batteries — both will need them!
Promising review: "Was a gift to our daughter who works from home; she loves the multi colors. Not to mention the fact that PURPLE is her favorite color. Very easy to use and brightens up the workday. 💜" —Sheila Gunter
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in 12 styles).
2. Super pretty rainbow prism sun catchers because what could be a more joy-inducing update than LITERAL RAINBOWS in their home.
Promising review: "I love prisms, and was surprised to find a set online for such a good price. I ordered one as a Christmas gift for my daughter, and was delighted to see it arrive beautifully packaged with fishline for hanging and a microfiber cloth for cleaning. Since then I have ordered three more sets as gifts! My infant granddaughter loves to chase the rainbows the prisms make across the room." —Maggie W. Rowe
Get a set of two from Amazon for $7.99.
3. An under-cabinet macramé produce hammock for adding some boho flair to their kitchen while giving avocados a not-in-the-way place to rest until they ripen.
Knapps Knots is a San Diego-based Etsy shop creating gorgeous macramé home decor and storage solutions.
Promising review: "Gaining tiny house counter space has never been cuter! Better than I expected and it included all hardware! Love it!" —Mariko Kinikin
Shipping info: Shipping is free and orders process in 3–5 business days.
4. An outdoor projection set including a 100-inch screen if their Netflix routine could use some shaking up. They can use this projector anywhere — inside a blanket fort or out under the stars — and it's compatible with an array of streaming devices like their laptop, Fire TV Stick, and Roku.
The home projector includes multiple ports (HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, TF, and Audio output) for widespread device compatibility. It also has built-in speakers, but can easily be hooked up to other external speakers or a sound bar.
Promising review: "We got this for my boyfriend's birthday so we could watch movies on our patio and it did not disappoint. The sound is a little quiet but there are cords already included to connect a soundbar or speaker to increase the output. I was really surprised by how easy it was to set it up and got the perfect picture on my first try. I really like how we could just plug our Amazon Fire TV Stick into it and get going. The screen was super easy to put up and down and even included command-like strips for the perfect picture. We are really excited to continue using this!!" —Amy Donar
Get it from Amazon for $57.39+ (available in two sizes).
5. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light to add an enchanting and not-too-bright glow to any hallway or bathroom when those 2 a.m. gotta-go urges hit.
Promising review: "I have had one of these night-lights for about a year and love it. Exactly as described/pictured. I recently bought one for my friend as a gift and he loves it too." —Katmarzel
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
6. A gold-colored moon phase garland so balanced and serene they'll be ~over the moon~ every time it catches their eye.
Base Roots is a woman-owned small biz creating modern home decor delights with a charming Polaroid-picture feel.
Promising review: "I love it! The hammered metal looks so unique and goes great with the boho vibe I was going for. Would totally buy again and I'm also planning on giving another set as a gift! Icing on top is that this is a woman-owned business!" —Kendra vanWestrop
Get it from Amazon for $18.99 (available in two colors and two styles).
7. A retro-inspired pixel art Bluetooth speaker that does a lot more than just play music. Besides functioning as an alarm, notification center, and more, the speaker also pairs with an app where they can select from pre-made pixel art designs or create their own to display on the programmable LED screen.
Promising review: "This was bought as a last-minute Christmas gift for my teen daughter. She absolutely loves it! I was a bit taken back by the price, but after seeing it in action — totally worth it! The speaker quality is great, and it has a ton of unique features that set it apart from similar products. Also, it comes in super cute packaging!" —Nicole Whray
Get it from Amazon for $99.90 (available in five colors).
8. A nonslip slatted bath mat because the only thing their luxurious evening soaks are missing is an equally luxurious bath mat that delivers an instant spa-like feel in easy-to-clean bamboo, which naturally repels water.
Promising review: "Got this a few months ago because our bath mat kept holding water and getting dirty. Decided to go for something that could air out more easily and this mat has been great! Smooth wood, nonslip and looks great in our bathroom." —Sara
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in three sizes and in black).
9. A minimalist flip-down hanger for a sleek storage solution that cleverly doubles as modern art when not in use. No coat closet? No problem.
Promising review: "Love this product! I live on the east coast — so we have four seasons and frequent weather changes. Sometimes there are coats to be worn, sometimes not. I love that this piece looks unique when it is in use and like decor when it is not. The construction is solid and has held up to daily use of heavy winter coats. I plan on purchasing another as a house warming gift for a friend." —Brea
Get it from Amazon for $21.96+ (available in four colors).
10. A fast-acting air purifier if they suffer from allergies or are just very sensitive to mysterious smells. With three-stage filtration, this ultra quiet system works to trap pet dander, pollen, odors, and more so they can breathe a little easier — literally.
The purifier filters allergens, mold, pet dander, dust, smoke, and cooking odors, and covers up to 219 square feet. Plus, there's a smart indicator to let them know when it's time to put in a new replacement filter.
Promising reviews: "This was a gift for my sister after her husband was diagnosed with a host of allergies. They use it in their bedroom and he no longer wakes up with daily congestion like he did before. They are very happy with it." —Meredith
Get it from Amazon for $89.99 (also available in black).
11. A digital sunrise alarm clock to help them wake up on the right side of the bed every morning. This clock gradually fills their room with programable light and natural sounds for a gentle, sun-soaked wakeup routine, whether they're usually up before the sun or not.
This can be programmed with seven different light settings, seven different calming "wake up" noises, and to start gradually lighting up at 30, 20, or 10 minutes before they wake.
Promising review: "I looked at a number of these before choosing one to buy, and I'm really happy I went with the one I did. It's exactly what I wanted. Waking up gradually to the simulated sunrise this past week has been far more enjoyable than waking up startled in the dark by my alarm before. I love the sunset setting as well — it really helps me settle down and get sleepy when it's time for bed. Very happy with this purchase. I'm planning on buying some for Christmas gifts as well!" —Cree629
Get it from Amazon for $42.98+ (available in two colors).
12. A twinkling string light curtain because proper mood lighting is a one-way ticket to liking any room in their home A LOT more.
Diffuse the lights with chiffon curtains to really up your home's hygge factor.
Promising review: "Absolutely love the lights! Perfect length and width for my window! Was very easy to set up as they packaged it brilliantly by separating each strand so they didn’t tangle while putting them up! Makes for a very beautiful mood lighting! Will definitely buy more for gifts or even for other areas of my home! Great product!" —Katy
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (also available in two sizes and in seven colors).
13. A modern shoe rack if they've got an expansive shoe collection with no good way to store it (or show it off!). This slim rack is super easy to assemble and has a low profile perfect for small spaces.
Promising review: "We bought this as a gift. I assembled this myself in 10 minutes using the screwdriver and screws included in the package. The finished product looks good against our friends' white wall; they either really like it too or like us enough to keep it in place and use it for their shoes. It is sturdy and doesn't have a big 'footprint.'" —B. List
Get it from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in two sizes and in three colors).
14. A six-outlet extender with two USB ports and a built-in night-light for the WFH Warrior in need of a way to free their feet from the tangled mess of power strips and charging cords under their desk.
Promising reviews: "This thing is great. So well designed. When I ordered it, I didn't even realize it could also be a night-light. I will order more and give some away as gifts this Christmas." —R. Palmer
Get it from Amazon for $17.97+ (available in two styles).
15. A set of rainbow stemware if they love wine, love to host, or just love a convincing viral dupe. Reviewers say these beauties could pass for some of the more-expensive colored glassware you've likely seen all over your TikTok feed.
The Wine Savant is a small biz founded in Brooklyn, New York in 2017 that's on a mission to provide drink lovers with distinctive and quality glassware.
Promising review: "I had these on my wish list and received them as a gift, and am absolutely blown away by their beauty and quality. I see a lot of reviews saying they are too thin and breakable, but really, they are a very normal thickness for fine glassware (I used to work in fine dining) and should hold up fine to daily handling — in fact they feel quite sturdy. The colors are lovely and just subtle enough to be tasteful yet unique and chic. So perfect, I’m so delighted!!" —J
Get a set of six from Amazon for $69.95 (available in four other styles).
16. Some smart lightbulbs with 16 MILLION color options so they can turn any standard light fixture into a smart device that can be controlled with a smartphone or their voice, courtesy of Amazon Alexa or Google Home Assistant.
No need for a specific hub to set these up (they can control these lights with the free PlusMinus phone app), but they are compatible with Alexa Echo, Echo Dot, and Google Home Assistant.
Promising review: "I've wanted to get some smart bulbs for a while but could never decide on what to buy. I got these bulbs as a Christmas gift and they are great! The set up was easy and they work with Google assistant so they can be controlled with your voice. My favorite feature is the fact that I can schedule when the lights go on and off. I have it set to turn on in the morning and slowly fade in so that when I am waking up the light is turning on. It makes waking up early so much easier!" —Robert Lawler
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $18.99.
17. These breathable bamboo bed sheets that are super soft, cool to the touch, and wick away moisture for perpetually hot sleepers who are tired of tossing and turning.
Promising review: "Wow! Where to start? These have got to be the softest sheets I have ever owned. I just replaced a set of 'luxury 1,800 thread count sheets' with these. Not only are the are they an incredible value, but they are also extremely comfortable and cooling. Just came back and ordered two more sets for myself and a set as a gift. It's difficult to describe just how comfortable these sheets are. My guest said they're 'billowy,' like sleeping on a cloud. I just find them relaxing and comfortable." —jesse wyman
Get it from Amazon for $38.99+ (available in sizes Twin–Cal. King and in 13 colors).
18. A handcrafted room and linen spray because nothing will help them re-fall in love with their favorite throw blanket or spot on the sofa like a quick spritz of this sweet-smelling spray.
Wickry Candle Co is a Carrollton, Texas-based Etsy shop creating luxurious soy candles to keep your home smelling great.
I used to think room sprays and air fresheners were kind of a scam and never really worked beyond the initial hit of scent. Turns out, I just wasn't using the good stuff. Spoiler — this is the good stuff. Even with just a spritz or two into the air this scent lingers long after you've sprayed it. It's not overpowering, but is definitely noticeable in a "Wow, what smells so good?" kind of way. I'll be restocking on this spray as a low-waste way to manage weird pet smells and delight guests in the future.
Shipping info: Orders process in 3–5 business day. Priority shipping upgrades available at additional cost.