24 Products That'll Basically Transform Your Feet
You deserve a little extra pep in your step.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A foot file for anyone who hates summer because their feet are never ready for sandal weather. This grater will grind away at calluses and have your heels and toes looking silky smooth in no time.
Promising review: "OMG, these should be standard issue to every human. I’ve bought them all, the cheap foot files, the expensive ones, the Ped Egg and even a foot file from that direct sales nail wrap company. None of those remotely compare to this one. I thought I was reduced to coarse heels forever; no more! With just one use my heels are fabulous! The calluses this thing removed were absolutely disgusting, but I couldn’t be happier. You won’t be disappointed!!" —JMart
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
2. A toenail brace that'll easily straighten and fix any ingrown nails — because those bad boys hurt. Plus, sandal season is officially here and nobody has time for wonky nails right now.
The kit comes with ten toenail braces and the materials needed to apply them.
Promising review: "I never realized how curved and not-OK my toenails were. I thought the pain I had was just normal and a fact of life. Only when I read about the Curve Correct product did I realize that I had a major problem that could be resolved! Now I'm on the way to normal, flat toenails that DON'T grow curved into my skin!" —Jamie H.
Get the kit from Amazon for $44.99.
3. A gross but oh-so-satisfying exfoliating foot mask to remove all the dead skin that's lurking on your feet. Simply slip the booties on and let the fruit acid and 17 types of natural extracts get to work while you kick back.
Promising review: "My feet used to be horribly dry, itchy and cracked with thick calluses. I started using Baby Foot every couple of months a year ago and my feet are now soft and smooth. Make sure to soak your feet before using and then again at least once a few days later. I leave the booties on for longer than the instructions, usually around two hours. It doesn’t burn or irritate my skin. A few days later the top layer of skin starts peeling all over. It’s REALLY gross looking so make sure you don’t need to show your feet for about two weeks! The results are amazing so it’s totally worth it! Calluses improve dramatically with one treatment but bad calluses may need a couple of treatments to go away. Make sure to wait at least two weeks before using again. I’ve recommended to all my friends and family. Seems to work for all skin types." —Mostly Maven
Get it from Amazon for $25.
4. A jar of the ever-popular O'Keeffe's Healthy Feet foot cream, which has impressed over 36,000 Amazon reviewers. The thick cream not only hydrates, but also forms a protective barrier to keep your feet looking their best over time. Don't be shocked if they basically transform right in front of your eyes.
Promising review: "I have battled problems with my feet for over 25 years. Due to my obsessive running, I had infections and cracked feet that were painful and ugly. I have spent thousands of dollars with doctors trying to heal my feet. After the doctors did all they could do, my feet were better, but I could not completely eliminate the dryness and cracking. I have tried dozens of creams, pedicures, rasping, wrapping, and on and on. After one month with this cream, my feet look normal. Because of my schedule, I put the cream on after my morning shower and then put my socks on for the day. After 25 years, I have normal feet! I wanted to share this information with others like me who have struggled with their feet like I have. Give it a try!" —E. H. Jones
Get it from Amazon for $6.41 (also available in multiple pack sizes).
5. A foot scrubbing mat that suctions directly onto your tub or shower so you won't even have to bend over to clean your feet. Just rub 'em directly on the hundreds of bristles so you can clean every inch of your feet while you wait for your hair conditioner to sink in.
Promising review: "I wasn't really sure what to expect, to be completely honest. However, it was much better than I hoped for, the scrub action is superb. It's easy to place in the tub and the soap adheres nicely, scrubbing while massaging the foot at the same time. I was very pleasantly surprised." —Sofia
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A foot balm in a super easy-to-use tube that basically looks like a giant lip balm for your feet. You can apply directly to your crusty heels and aching soles to let the special blend of cocoa butter, beeswax, and castor oil work its magic.
Promising review: "Love this balm! I have really bad eczema and my heels crack, bleed, and hurt. I’m super self-conscious about it during sandal season, too. But this helps overnight. I’ll forever keep this on hand!" —Katie F.
Pickles Potions and Lotions is a small Etsy shop based in Wayne, Maine.
7. A bottle of professional grade callus-removing gel to dissolve those caked-on calluses you never thought you'd get rid of. Plus, it only takes about seven minutes to use, so it's perfect if you need your feet to look presentable in a hurry.
It's strong stuff, so many reviewers advise wearing gloves and not leaving it on past the recommended seven minutes.
Promising review: "I have the driest heels and this is the ONLY product that has ever worked. Before I used this my heels had some pretty deep cracks and now they're almost baby soft again. BUT please follow the directions...left it on my super dry thick calloused heels for only three minutes and the callouses were literally melting off! Wonderful product! So glad I don't have to go soak my feet in those tubs at the nail salon anymore." —Key2Del
Get it from Amazon for $13.87.
8. An intensely moisturizing foot mask from Dr. Scholl's that'll have your feet thriving and hydrated in just 30 minutes. Put 'em on while you're cleaning the house, then take 'em off when you're ready to reveal your brand-new feet.
9. An intensive foot repair cream that promises visible results in just one day — and many reviewers seem to agree! It contains 5% salicylic acid to chemically exfoliate while moisturizing at the same time. If you like instant gratification, this might be your best bet.
Promising review: "This is the only product that works for my disgusting dry cracked heels and believe me, I've tried a ton of different things!! This is thick, almost like a Vaseline consistency and when you apply it, definitely put on cotton socks because it takes a little while to soak into your skin. I do this at night and sleep in my socks and after one night I saw dramatic changes. I've been using it nightly for a few weeks and my dry cracked heels are GONE!! I love this stuff!!" —Ellen S.
Get it from Amazon for $7.84 (also available in a pack of two).
10. A foot soak made with tea tree oil and Epsom salt that'll soften your calluses and naturally fight fungus while you relax. You'll probably start daydreaming about using this while you're at work.
Promising review: "I work at Home Depot and walk almost 5 miles a day. My feet have made me miserable. They had been hurting, dry, and cracked. I shopped the pharmacies at Whole Foods, Kroger, and others for foot remedies and none of them — even the expensive ones —did not work. I soaked my feet for thirty minutes in this Tea Tree Foot Soak and there was immediate relief. I held my breath the next day to see if it would last, and for the first time in years I made it through an entire shift with no pain. I look forward to soaking my feet at night ... as a bonus, it is wonderfully relaxing and I have been falling into deep and relaxing sleep." —David A.
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
11. A basin you can fill with warm water and your foot soak of choice so you can end your day by letting your dogs breathe and giving yourself a relaxing spa treatment — like you deserve.
Promising review: "This is great for sore, tired feet and ankles. This foot soak tub is essential if you have foot/ankle problems like I do. This tub is perfectly sized, sturdy, and thick, I would definitely buy one again as a gift to my friends. The sticker is hard to remove, but it’s nothing that good old rubbing alcohol can’t take care of." —Voodoo Coffee
Get it from Amazon for $14.97.
12. A set of fizzy Pedi-Bombs — which are essential oil bath bombs made specifically for your feet! They contain a healthy dose of tea tree oil to help naturally deodorize, so these are a must if everyone in the room almost passes out when you take your shoes off.
13. A highly-rated pack of pumice stones that has inspired over 24,000 Amazon reviewers to leave a perfect 5-star review. The dark blue side has a coarse texture for intense scrubbing, while the lighter side is slightly softer to help you gently smooth out any rough areas. You can also use it on your elbows and hands when they need a little extra love.
Promising review: "My feet (specifically the bottoms) really needed some help. I didn't want to go to a nail salon as I hate having my feet worked on. I got these so I could buff down the callus I had on each heel. It really worked wonders and slowly, but gently, removed the thick skin buildup." —Kristen
Get a pack of four from Amazon for $9.99 (available in two colors).
14. An electric foot file – it caters to your lazy side by basically doing all the work for you. Just turn it on and let the rolling scrubber lift away years of dead skin and calluses.
Promising review: "I had my hesitations. Was I buying just one more 'thing' to clutter my bathroom? But this small tool proved extremely easy to use and effective! I used to shave off my calluses with a razor, they're that bad. But! Within 20 minutes or so, my feet were smooth! I'm a bit older without a lot of strength in my hands. No problem! Easy to hold, manipulate, switch on and off. I highly recommend the Amopi Pedi Perfect. Plus, came with its own batteries! Nice bonus." —toastyfire
Get it from Amazon for $18.63.
15. An invigorating handmade foot scrub that will basically feel like a full-on pedicure in a jar. It contains volcanic pumice to scrub away at stubborn dead skin and sea clay to detoxify and boost circulation to your tired tootsies. Also, it comes with an eco-friendly bamboo spoon to scoop it out with — and that's just adorable.
Promising review: "This is by far the best scrub I have ever used! The pumice does a good job exfoliating and the natural oils leave my skin nicely moisturized. The menthol gives a nice cooling sensation for tired feet." —Vickie
Blue Haven Holistics is small Etsy shop that specializes in handcrafted bath and body products made with organic food-grade ingredients.
16. A soap-loofah hybrid – it'll probably become your new favorite shower product. You can give your feet a quick lather with the soap side, then flip it over to quickly follow up with some intense scrubbing action.
17. Or! A slightly softer sponge-soap combo made with shea butter if you need something a little more gentle in between thorough scrubbing sessions.
Promising review: "I was given one of the little Spongebles foot buffers as a gift and put it in a drawer forgetting about it. Months later I pulled it out and tried it ... it was fantastic! Not only did it smell good, but within a couple uses all the dry and rough skin on my feet was gone!! I have NEVER had such smooth skin on my feet and can't imagine going without these little miracle foot buffer sponges. I love them so much I ordered 12 more because I am afraid to ever run out. I've also given a couple away to friends and family who all love them as much as I do." —Rachel M.
Get it from Amazon for $5.99+ (available in seven formulas).
18. A pack of suede heel grips to keep blisters at bay — because you shouldn't have to sacrifice comfort just to wear your favorite heels.
Promising review: "I have very narrow heels so finding shoes that do not slip is incredibly difficult. However, since I have purchased the Pedag Stop Padded Leather Heel Grips, I have been able to wear all of my shoes. The heel grips are thick enough to keep my shoes from slipping in the back but not too thick to where it makes my shoes feel smaller. Also, the heel grips are made out of a super soft leather. Even through having sweaty shoes, the heel grips have stayed stuck to the back part of the shoe. Each set of heel grips is wrapped individually so it is easy to store the extras that I am saving for shoes in the future." —Derek
Get a pack of five pairs from Amazon for $10.55.
19. Moisturizing toe socks with aloe vera and botanical oils so you can keep your feet moisturized while staying warm and cozy at the same time. Quickly slather on some of your favorite foot cream before putting them on for optimal results!
Promising review: "I have really, REALLY problem feet and I've tried everything in an attempt to curb the super dry, thick, cracked skin that builds up and creates a serious health hazard. When my feet start cracking and bleeding, it is difficult to walk and being a diabetic, this is potentially a serious health threat. These moisturizing gel toe socks are the best remedy that I have found, and the 5 toe design address all the areas where other remedies have failed." —Linda H.
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three sizes).
20. A pack of corn-remover pads to cover and heal those painful suckers that are taking all of the pep out of your step. Just slap one of these on top of your corn and repeat for up to 14 days until it falls right off.
Promising review: "My partner had been suffering with a corn on the side of his foot for some time. We picked these up from Amazon and weren't really sure what to expect. He used them for nine days and the corn came completely out of his foot with no pain or issue at all anymore! We couldn't believe he'd suffered for so long when it was this easy! Don't hesitate to purchase these, they work and we'll buy more when and if he ever gets another corn." —Jessie
Get a 42-pack from Amazon for $21.99 (also available in an 84-pack).
21. A pack of four toe separators — because bunions and overlapping toes shouldn't get in the way of your comfort and stop you from wearing your favorite sandals.
Promising review: "These are absolutely a godsend! It is a great alternative to bunion surgery. My second toe was creeping over my big toe and at times causing spasms. These have made all the difference in the world! I am a very satisfied customer. Worth every penny! They are very comfortable to wear even with your shoes or sandals on." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.24 (available in two colors).
22. A jar of anti-fungal healing cream that uses the power of tea tree and peppermint oil to fight off infection while extra virgin olive oil and beeswax bring your flaky footsies back to life.
Promising review: "This is an amazing product! My toddler's toe was split open from Crocs, sand, and too much pool time! This product healed it right up and without protest from my little guy!" —E Bomp
Rooted Earth Farm is a small Etsy shop based in Casco, Maine.
23. A tube of anti-friction foot balm so you can finally wear those stylish but way-too-tight shoes you love without getting painful blisters.
Promising review: "I thought this stuff was a bunch of BS; I was like, pssh, what a waste of $8 ON AMAZON FOR THIS LITTLE THING. Well, I put it on today on spots where my flats rub off the skin. My feet survived an entire day INTACT! I highly recommend it. This product made wearing shoes that rub on your ankles/backs of your feet doable!!!!" —Jamie
Get it from Amazon for $8.
24. And a foaming pumice scrub formulated specifically to tackle the tough dead skin on your feet. Sandal season is already in full swing — don't let it pass you by!
Promising review: "I've never had such dry flaky heels and feet until this year. I feel that this is the best foot scrub on the market. It does the job well on my very dry flaky heels and feet. I soak my feet a few minutes in the bath tub, then I start to scrub my feet and what a nice foam comes about. This scrub has made a difference." —Tressa L.
Get it from Lather for $18.