1. A pair of teeth-whitening pens that are SO much easier to use than traditional white strips. Just swipe it on and let the gel sit for 30 minutes — and eventually you'll see years and years stains start to disappear. This is a must for all my fellow coffee connoisseurs.
2. An ultra-thin electrical outlet cover with an attached power strip so that tangled, bulky mess of charging cords becomes a thing of the past. We love to (not) see it.
3. A handheld garment steamer to get those pesky wrinkles out of clothes without ever having to worry about pulling out the ironing board. It heats up in just 30 seconds and one tank will get you 15 minutes of continuous use!
4. Or a wrinkle releaser and fabric-freshening spray that over 13,000 Amazon reviewers swear by. It'll help you get rid of all those creases and crinkles with just a few simple sprays, so it's perfect for when you can't be bothered to pull out the iron.
5. A grout ink pen to take the space between your tiles from grimy to shiny in a few simple swipes. It's like a more productive version of an adult coloring book!
This won't clean your grout but it'll make it look brand-new.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised by how far these went. I did the entire floor of my large master bathroom plus a little of the shower with one pen. It is pretty forgiving and you have quite a bit of working time before it dries completely. This was not a quick task, but it went faster than I thought it would. I was worried the white would look too bright, but it just makes everything look so much cleaner. Very happy with this product!" —Jenelle
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two sizes).
6. A bottle of Goo Gone foaming spray that's specifically designed to win the fight against the greasy nastiness that's been living on your oven door for far too long now.
7. A bathroom cleaner made with natural ingredients to leave your tiles shining and your tub as sparkly as the day you moved in. Plus, it's free from fumes and synthetic dyes, so you won't have to worry about any mid-chore headaches.
Promising review: "I have an old shower/bathtub. I tried name-brand shower cleaners and bleach to try to clean the soap scum off the tiles and tub. I had no luck and I would cough and get sick because of how strong the smell was. I thought I would try this to save my lungs. I sprayed my entire shower and left it for about 15 minutes. Came back and rinsed off the walls and they were shiny! I've never had such a clean shower. The smell is amazing and subtle. All I smell is tea tree and it didn't affect me at all. The price is also a good deal since the bottle is pretty large." —Amber Erwin
Get it from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in two sizes and a pack of two).
8. An ink remover that takes the "permanent" out of permanent marker. The nontoxic formula also works on everything from chocolate stains to red wine spills, so the important bases are basically covered.
9. A two-pack of reusable mop pads because it's time to say goodbye to the wasteful disposable ones you've been spending way too much money on. These even have helpful Velcro straps so the pad won't go flying off when you're in the middle of a good scrub session.
10. A bottle of anti-fog drops for your glasses that'll have you singing, "I can see clearly now the fog is gone!" every time you wear a face mask. Simply add a few drops to your lenses, wipe clean, then go about your day without ever having to wipe them down.
11. A jar of furniture polish, because be honest, you've probably never polished any of your wood cabinets or tables. The blend of coconut oil and beeswax will keep your furniture protected, bright, and shiny — and it even works on wooden utensils and cutting boards!
Promising review: "I used this to protect the thick, damaged oak top to my kitchen island and it looks wonderful after the first use. Very easy to use." —Kelex
The Happy Hive is a small Etsy shop based in Williston, Vermont.
Get it from The Happy Hive on Etsy for $22.