36 Pieces Of Lightweight Summer Clothes That Scream "I'm Vaxxed And Relaxed"
Hot Vax Summer is finally upon us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A flowing bathing suit cover-up if you're trying to be comfy, covered, and carefree when you hit the beach for some much-deserved sunshine after staying inside for a whole year.
2. A flowy white mini dress that's breezy enough for sitting by the pool yet elegant enough for dinner plans thanks to the elegant puffy sleeves.
3. A bestselling V-neck top with cute cap sleeves and sleek lacy detailing to make it stand out from the other countless tank tops you'll be surrounded by.
4. A ruched maxi dress with a V-neck cut and middle slit that's practically begging to be worn to your next summer get-together. Just throw on some strappy sandals and you'll have the ultimate party 'fit.
5. A true wrap dress for a customizable fit that comes in tons of summer-friendly patterns. You can keep it classically cute in polka dots or go with a vibrant floral print that you'll still be reaching for once spring rolls around again.
6. A lightweight swing dress with adjustable spaghetti straps and a ruffled skirt that you'll be tempted to spin around in all summer long.
7. A button-up midi sundress that'll keep the casual vibes coming all season long — and it might even take you through the fall when paired with a denim jacket.
8. Or a similar bohemian-style design with spacious pockets for your sunglasses, sunscreen, and all other sun essentials.
9. A knotted cotton tee you can easily pair with some leggings for the ultimate cleaning-the-house-while-still-looking-fabulous outfit.
10. A pair of bestselling high-waisted bike shorts that will make you way less sad that it's finally too hot to wear leggings all the time.
11. And a pair of slightly longer knit bike shorts that are as perfect for intense workouts as they are for wearing underneath that new dress you just bought for your return to the office.
12. A swing dress with a unique cutout design so you can give 'em the cold shoulder even when the temps are nearing 100 degrees.
13. A flowy "freezer dress" by Columbia that's made with moisture-wicking fabric, temperature-regulating technology, and UPF 50 sun protection, making it perfect for anyone who overheats the second they step outside.
14. A moisture-wicking tank top with ❄️ Cooldri ❄️ technology to help regulate your body temperature and keep you dry at all times. It also has UPF 50+ so your skin will stay protected while you enjoy some much-needed sunshine.
15. A bohemian print dress that feels like your favorite nightgown but looks trendy enough for an Instagram photoshoot.
16. An A-line dress with a wrap waist design perfect for any upcoming summer parties... even if that party is just you and your roommate sitting around drinking wine.
17. Or a gorgeously floaty dress that has a true wrap design, meaning you can customize it to your perfect fit. It's practically tailor-made for walking around barefoot on the grass.
18. A floor-length swing dress with spaghetti straps that's so flowy and comfy you might just find yourself accidentally wearing it as a nightgown too.
19. A casual-chic cocktail dress — it has gorgeous lace detailing at the waist for an extra dainty touch. It'll definitely be one of those "excuse me, where did you buy that?" kind of dresses.
20. A pair of wide-leg pants that will have you feeling comfier than your favorite pajama pants but look just as sleek and elegant as your go-to dress pants.
21. A sleeveless number with a button-down design and tiered skirt if you're looking to put a unique twist on the classic swing dress.
22. A gorgeous dress with subtle floral cutouts at the hem and an off-the-shoulder design that you'll still be reaching for during the hottest days of summer.
23. A short-sleeve dress that's way too cute to not wear on a weekly basis. You'll feel dressed up enough for an important meeting, but you won't mind lounging around in it once you get back home.
24. A short-sleeve button-up dress that's long and fluttery yet lightweight and breathable, so you'll probably still be wearing this all summer and into the fall.
25. This comfy cami-style romper with a button up neckline and stretchy elastic waistband, because we're carrying the cozy-chic vibes of 2020 into 2021 and beyond.
27. This extremely popular jumpsuit that's become a bit of a viral sensation — and for good reason. Reviewers say it's stylish enough to run errands in yet soft enough for curling up on the couch, so you'll probably be wearing this 24/7.
28. A V-neck blouse with a ruffled design that's so flowy you'll probably have to fight the urge to twirl around in it all day — especially once the free office coffee finally kicks in.
29. A V-neck dress with an adjustable twist-tie waist that comes in tons of adorable polka dot designs to add some much-needed summer vibes to your office wardrobe.
30. A relaxed dress with a flowy empire waist and perhaps the most important feature a dress can come with — SNACK POUCHES! ... I mean POCKETS!
31. Or! A similar knee-length flared sundress with a unique buttoned skirt design that comes in so many different color combinations. You could pretty much just buy one for every day of the week and have a much more stylish version of a summer work uniform.
32. A pair of lightweight athletic shorts — they're technically made for running, but we won't judge if they make you too comfortable to even think about exercise.
33. A tank top with a workout-friendly cross-back design to allow for some extra airflow so you can keep your cool even when it's not so cool outside.
34. A ridiculously cute dress with a stretchy high-waisted design that's so comfortable you might still reach for it on your work-from-home days. It also has a unique bow-tie neckline and ruffled sleeves to help it stand out from the rest of your go-to dresses.
35. A tank top with a breathable mesh panel at the back so you can get your workout on without your top sticking to you.
36. And a capri-style pair of leggings with a durable 3-inch wide waistband so you won't have to worry about pulling them up every five seconds.
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.