17 Clever Ways To Clean Everything With Baking Soda
*Sprinkles internet history with baking soda.*
1. You can clean all the gunk off your glass cooktop by mixing baking soda, soap, and hydrogen peroxide.
Get your kitchen squeaky clean by following very simple instructions from Happy Mama Tales.
2. Remove all the residue from your iron with a little baking soda and vinegar.
3. Keep your silverware looking brand new by mixing baking soda and water.
4. Get rid of accumulated grease on your kitchen cabinets by making a very simple baking soda scrub.
5. Fix minor clogs and clean your sink with baking soda, vinegar, and hot water.
6. Eliminate oven grossness with baking soda and soap.
We don't realize how nasty our ovens are until we clean them. Thankfully, Clean Mama can help with that.
7. Show your bathroom some love with baking soda, vinegar, and soap.
8. Cover your stainless steel sink with baking soda for a *super* deep cleaning.
9. If your stovetop is dirty AF, clean it with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
If this before-and-after photo doesn't give you some sort of satisfaction, I don't know what will. Try it yourself and find the instructions here.
10. Make stubborn carpet stains disappear with vinegar and baking soda.
11. Revive cookware with some baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
12. Clean your hair brushes with hot water and baking soda.
13. Take care of your stainless steel surfaces with water and baking soda.
14. Make your jewelry shine again using things you probably already have at home: baking soda, vinegar, salt, and water.
15. Make your slow cooker clean itself with a little help from our versatile friend, baking soda.
All you need to add is baking soda, vinegar, and water to get things ~cooking~. You can follow the instructions here.