1. Never, ever, use soap on your face!
2. Yogurt and besan (also known as gram flour) will make your skin glow like the top of the Chrysler Building.
3. Olay Complete moisturizer ($8.99) is the key to great-looking skin.
4. No foundation = amazing skin.
5. Tighten your face with rice water, nature's botox.
6. Start taking care of your wrinkles before they even show up.
7. Add RoC products, Dove soap, and face exercisers to your beauty routine.
"My mom swears by RoC products. She also used a 'face exerciser' a couple times a week in the mornings. However, my aunt swears by Dove soap and moisturizer. Both are in their early 50s and could honestly pass for 30." —asprinkle137
8. A warm oil cleansing is not only relaxing, it'll also give you clear skin.
9. When it comes to skin care, always pay attention to your hands!
10. And just like your hands, your neck may reveal more about your age than you think.
11. Don't forget about your elbows and knees either.
12. Vitamin E and aloe vera may help you look a decade younger.
"My mum looks at least 10 years younger than she is and swears by vitamin E and aloe vera. She also stays away from any cream or lipstick that says 'plumping' because it’s basically a mild irritant." —goldray
13. Pat your skin dry, don't rub.
14. If you want the Benjamin Button effect, this Neutrogena moisturizer ($12.99) may be able to help with that.
15. Protect your skin from the sun, it will thank you in the long run.
Note: Submissions have been edited and condensed for clarity.