3. Celebrate the culinary pockets of goodness also known as arepas with this floral snapback.
You can buy them here for $20.
4. These Fúchila Fresheners are adorable and useful if you need to eliminate ~funky~ odors.
Buy them here for $4.99.
6. This Loteria-inspired pin is perfect because we all know that elote is bae.
You can find it on Etsy for $2.
7. If you've ever had Cuban coffee, you know coladas can be lethal in large quantities, but the right amount can save lives.
Get this Martha of Miami shirt here for $19.99.
8. This cool Selena shirt is a perfect way to honor the Queen of Tejano music.
You can buy this Las Rudas shirt on Etsy for $20.
9. This Frida pouch by Raggedy Tiff is perfect to store your most valuable possessions.
You can shop the Frida collection here, including this pouch for $30.
10. Clearly, Peralta Project is killing the pin game, ¡coño!
All this magical pins are available here for $13.
11. Because they understand that cafecito = life.
Don't give me none of that Folgers BS. Pins available here.
14. Caca, such a simple yet meaningful word.
If your pin game is caca, you can change that. Buy it here for $1.75.
15. Para las nenas chulas, so basically ALL OF YOU.
You can buy this Apartment B Collective shirt here for $46.
16. Not only will this hat protect your face from harmful UV rays, it also sends a message: NOT TODAY SATAN.
The "Coño no me joda" hat is available here for $28.
17. Like, you know you say this all the time.
23. You need to make this adorable Friduchita pillow part of your couch family now!
Buy it here for $60.
26. Frida and her one true love, Diego Rivera.
You can find this Protect Your Magic pin here for $20.
27. And this, a reminder that ignorance still runs rampant so you must educate people.
You can buy this shirt here for $20.