30 Skincare Products Reviewers With Sensitive Skin Swear By
"Most of the skincare for sensitive skin is super boring, but this feels luxurious while still not irritating my skin."
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. TruSkin Tea Tree Clear Skin Serum can help you get a handle on breakouts before they leave any long lasting marks on your complexion (or you get a chance to pick at them).
2. Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser has cold-pressed antioxidants to remove makeup, prevent buildup in pores, and supports pH balance, all while being extra kind to your skin! Turns out all that hype over kale in the 2010's wasn't misplaced after all...
3. Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist Toner Spray helps you spritz the time away, *literally*, with its hydrating effect that reduces the appearance of fine lines, and helps you hit the restart button thanks to its refreshing formula.
4. Delikate Recovery Serum restores your skin after encounters with more *irritating* skincare products. Reviewers say it helps you *literally* save face — this serum is an essential product for those of us with notoriously temperamental T-zones.
5. Andalou Naturals Brightening Pumpkin Honey Glycolic Mask strips dull, old skin cells away and encourages new, healthy ones to grow in their place, essentially helping your body build a brand new face!
6. e.l.f. Holy Hydration! Face Cream will help you lock in that essential moisture you need without weighing down your face, leaving your skin ~luminous~ and feeling lightweight all day long!
7. Bio-Oil Skincare Oil is like a magic eraser for scars of all kinds! Gentle and yet *so* effective, I personally recommend this product for anything from old acne to surgical scarring.
8. Yerba Mate Resurfacing + Exfoliating Energy Facial is a microdermabrasion treatment in a box that promises stunning results after as little as one use, and none of the hassle of an actual microdermabrasion treatment (ouch)!
9. Black Wolf Nation Activated Charcoal Body Wash smells great, looks great, and will help your skin look great just in time for summer, when backne just LOVES to conveniently make an appearance.
10. Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm will melt all your makeup away like ~magic~, your look of the day will be gone without a trace at no consequence to your face!
11. Celavi Essence Korea Skin Care Moisturizing Face Mask Pack is perfect for a self-care evening with you and all your more ~sensitive~ pals that might've perhaps felt left out of the face mask fun in the past.
12. New York Biology Dead Sea Mud Mask works to give all skin types alike a deep pore cleaning while also firming and tightening wherever its applied. This mask isn't face exclusive either, apply this to your whole body for an invigorating spa day!
13. Seoul Ceuticals Snail Repair Cream contains 97.5% snail mucin to help you achieve the coveted "glass skin" you've always dreamed of. Oh, and the snail cream is ethically harvested from snails that, "live and move about in an organic fashion just as they would in the wild." My mind and my face feel totally at ease!
14. PCA Skin Clearskin Moisturizer will keep normal to oily skin completely hydrated without ever overdoing it or leaving your face feeling *wet*, AND it reduces redness!
15. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Body Oil will help your body stay hydrated during (and after) all your fun in the sun this summer.
16. Rael Purify + Soothe Facial Masks can handle pre-period breakouts like no other. The tea tree leaf oil, cica extract, and chamomile extract will help clear your pores, soothe, your skin, and heal any damage to your complexion, plus who doesn't love a self-care sheet mask day when they're PMSing?
17. M3 Naturals Superfood Body Scrub is infused with collagen for powerful anti-aging properties. This scrub can be used on your hands, feet, face, body, meaning its detoxifying abilities are ~versatile~ to say the least.
18. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser makes your face feel as smooth as a baby's bottom, and MUCH cleaner. Bonus points because it's formulated with poloxamer as opposed to traditional soap, so it won't sting if it gets in your eyes when you're taking off your eye makeup!
19. Ancient Greek Remedy Organic Blend of Cold Pressed Oil is simple, unscented, and soothing for sensitive skin with only six raw ingredients.
20. Geologie Sensitive Face Cleanser is the perfect starting point for someone who's wary of a skincare routine due to them and their sensitive skin having been burned (sometimes literally) in the past! This simple yet effective everyday face wash will help you make that first step *seamlessly*.
21. Versed Skin Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream will leave you feeling that all-elusive moist-but-not-greasy level of moisturized, and it's vegan and cruelty-free to boot!
22. Beekman 1802 Whipped Goat Milk Body Cream is fragrance-free and rich in vitamins, plus goat's milk has a similar pH balance to our own skin AND is high in lactic acid, a natural and gentle exfoliant.
23. Dr. Squatch Cool Fresh Aloe Soap will keep you squeaky clean without drying you out OR breaking you out, and it has a great scent to top it all off!
24. Geologie Lightweight SPF Dry Skin Moisturizer protects you from both the sun AND that shiny, oily glaze that most SPF's give you. With a mattifying complex and a blend of antioxidant and anti-redness oils, those of us with dry skin will especially love this product!
25. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater is the perfect midday pick-me-up for your pores. There's a reason all the ~cool girls~ at my high school kept this spray in their lockers, they knew a worthwhile skincare product when they saw it!
26. Thrive Natural Moisturizing Mineral Face Sunscreen is good for your skin AND the planet. And with its non-greasy formula that won't leave that typical sunscreen sheen on your face, it's safe to say it's good for the 'gram as well!
27. Attitude Natural Moisturizing Body Wash is hypoallergenic, so it's sensitive on skin but *powerful* towards sweat and unpleasant smells. This body wash will leave you feeling like a cloud but smelling like an orchard!
28. Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil looks stunning on your bathroom counter, but even more beautiful bouncing off your now-brighter, tighter skin!
29. GoopGlow Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator can help resurface your skin after a nasty breakout without agitating the situation or causing new pimples to pop up.
30. InstaNatural Exfoliating Glycolic Face Mask & Facial Scrub will brighten AND tighten your skin while also providing dual exfoliation with both glycolic acid and quartz crystals. Most importantly, this mask does it all without irritating your face.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.