20 Of The Best Affordable Jewelry Pieces That You Can Get On Amazon
Because now you can upgrade your collection for under $50.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A Betsey Johnson woven stacked necklace that will give off the *illusion* of intricate layering with just one gorgeous piece of jewelry.
2. A motivational bangle bracelet which keeps the inscription private for the wearer while looking stylishly simple to the public eye.
3. A custom name necklace to help you live out your Carrie Bradshaw fantasies. And just like that... you're chic!
4. A custom name bracelet that can double as an anklet in case necklaces aren't your thing or you're simply trying to do this trend ~differently~.
5. An adjustable opal ring that's flawlessly simple enough for stacking with the rest of your collection, but also captivating enough to wear as a solo piece.
6. A pair of Minnie Mouse birthstone earrings just covertly cute enough to work as everyday wear, for the Disney fan who needs a little more ~magic~ in their life.
7. An infinity birthstone necklace that puts a unique and personal twist on the classic heart pendant whilst still remaining ~classically stunning~ for any occasion.
8. A zodiac charm bracelet quite literally made for Aries season. This piece is a chill and chic way of letting everyone know your sign on the sly, without having to shout it from the rooftops, in case you're, you know, a Leo... (Just kidding! Mostly.)
9. A circular patterned necklace that's simultaneously stunning AND sentimental. An easy win for Mother's Day if I do say so myself...
10. A glow-in-the-dark bat necklace so people have to do a double take to check out the ~creepily cute~ creature hanging off the chain around your neck. Day or night, this pendant will undoubtedly *shine* through as the centerpiece of your look.
11. A heart link bracelet that'll have you falling in love every time you glance down to see its delightfully delicate presence on your wrist.
12. An astrological statement ring perfect for those who want to let the people around them know they're into ~astrology~ without giving *anything* about their own chart away. Mysterious... must be a Scorpio.
13. A bohemian ring set that will allow you to stack your hands to your heart's content. There's *so* many, I almost can't handle all these gorgeous options...
14. A pair of zodiac necklaces that will help you represent your sun sign in a much more apparent fashion. If you're getting tired of people mysteriously asking you what time you were born, this necklace set is definitely for you.
15. A set of vintage punk-inspired rings for the days when you're feeling a tad ~dramatic~ and want your jewelry to fit the mood.
16. A Kendra Scott pendant that looks like it belongs around the neck of a ~mystical fairy princess~ but could just as easily be worn to go run errands, because, you know, fairy princesses need groceries too...
17. A sunflower heart-shaped locket with room for two photos so you can keep loved ones sweet in your memory.
18. A Victorian style moonstone ring reminiscent of extravagant ballgowns and chivalrous strangers. Though it can't teleport you back, this ring brings a sliver of that ~main character in a historical fiction novel~ energy into your everyday life.
19. A pair of infinity hoop earrings that put an eye-catching twist on one of the quintessential staples of your jewelry box.
20. A realistic replica of the Princess of Wales' engagement ring for when you feel the need to channel Diana's power throughout your day — or simply want to feel like royalty.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.