Loaded Mini Potatoes
- 2 lbs small red potatoes
- ½ cup Daisy sour cream, plus extra for garnish
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives, plus more for garnish
- Paprika, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC).
- Bake potatoes whole for about 30 minutes or until they are easily pierced with a fork. Remove from oven and cool.
- Cut potatoes in half and carefully scoop out most of the inner flesh, leaving a little bit around the skin, so that the potato forms a small bowl. Mash up the scooped-out flesh.
- Place the sour cream in a medium bowl. Mix in the milk, salt, and pepper until sour cream is smooth. Pour into the mashed potatoes and continue mashing. Mix in the crumbled bacon (reserving 2 tablespoons of bacon for garnish) and 2 teaspoons of chives.
- Transfer mashed potatoes to a piping bag with a large star tip and pipe evenly into the potato skins.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool out of the oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with a dollop of Daisy sour cream, reserved bacon crumbles, extra chives and a sprinkle of paprika.