Beat The Heat Ice Cream Recipes
Strawberry Ice Cream
2 cups heavy cream, chilled
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup strawberries, chopped
1. In a large bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form.
2. Add the condensed milk, then whip until smooth.
3. Fold in the strawberries.
4. Transfer the mixture to a baking pan or bowl, then freeze for 3-4 hours.
Mini Cookies ‘N’ Cream Ice Cream Pies
12 chocolate sandwich cookies
8 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup heavy whipping cream
7 ounces condensed milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
6 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
1. Separate the icing from the chocolate sandwich cookies. Reserve the icing and put the cookies in a resealable plastic bag.
2. Pound the cookies with a rolling pin until they reach a fine crumble. Transfer to a small bowl and mix with the butter until well combined.
3. Evenly distribute the crumble mixture into a 6-cup muffin tin lined with cupcake liners and firmly press the crumbs to form an even crust in each cup.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and the sandwich cookie icing. Whisk until soft peaks form.
5. Gently fold in the cookies. Transfer the mixture to the muffin tin.
6. Freeze for 4 hours, or until the ice cream is frozen.
7. Remove the cupcake liners, and enjoy!
Chocolate-Covered Cheesecake Bites
Servings: 30-40 bites
10 graham crackers
1¼ cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon kosher salt
8 tablespoons butter, melted
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups chocolate chips
1. Add the graham crackers to a ziploc bag and crush until finely ground.
In a large bowl, add the crushed graham crackers, ¼ cup powdered sugar, salt, and melted butter, stirring until the mixture is the texture of wet sand.
2. Transfer the graham cracker mixture into a 9x9-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the mixture down with your hands to create an even layer. Freeze for 10 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, and vanilla, stirring until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on top of the graham cracker crust. Freeze for one hour.
4. Transfer the frozen cheesecake onto a cutting board, peeling away the parchment paper. Slice 1-centimeter strips horizontally, then vertically, creating little cheesecake cubes.
5. In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate in 20-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
6. Dip the cheesecake cubes in the chocolate, shaking off any excess, and set them on a tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining cubes. 6. Freeze for 15 minutes, then serve!
Ice Cream Mooncakes
1 pint orange or mango sherbet
1 pint vanilla ice cream
1 pint strawberry ice cream
1 pint coffee ice cream
1 cup of crushed biscuits, crushed
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups chocolate chips
¼ cup coconut oil
1. Using a melon baller or cookie scoop, scoop out balls of orange or mango sherbet, or vanilla ice cream.
2. Place the scooped balls on a parchment paper-lined baking tray and freeze for 2 hours.
3. Add the crushed biscuits and melted butter to a bowl and stir until crumbs are coated in butter and stick together when packed.
4. Take an ice cream mold or cup and add a layer of strawberry or coffee ice cream. Place a ball of orange/mango/vanilla into the center.
5. Layer on more strawberry or coffee ice cream. Top it off with the biscuits crumbs and press down. Freeze for 2 hours.
6. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil and stir until smooth.
7. Set aside until the chocolate has cooled to room temperature.
8. Unmold the ice cream from the molds, and coat in chocolate until fully covered. 9. Freeze overnight.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Chocolate Chip “Nice” Cream
½ cup dark chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup milk of choice
1. Cut bananas into coins and add to a ziplock bag.
2. Freeze overnight or until frozen.
3. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
4. Transfer the mixture into a loaf or small pan.
5. Freeze one hour or until frozen.