1. Organise your fridge using plastic tubs.
2. Use an ice tray to freeze your leftover herbs in olive oil.
3. Chill your beer faster.
4. Prolong the lifespan of your veggies.
5. Line your fridge shelves with greaseproof paper.
6. Pack as many things into your freezer as possible.
7. Don’t lose sight of anything ever again.
8. And don't forget to label containers.
9. Take a photo of your fridge before you go shopping.
10. Don't let your fruit go bad.
11. Blanch your veggies before you freeze them.
12. Keep perishables away from the fridge doors.
And don't forget these useful facts:
13. Keep your fridge freezer at least 10cm away from the wall.
14. Keep your fridge at between 3 and 5°C.
15. And chill your freezer at -18 °C.
Ever returned home from the supermarket with items you don't actually need?
Don't fret! With the Home Connect Bosch Fridge Freezer and its nifty internal cameras, you can keep tabs on what's in your fridge freezer using an app on your smartphone. No joke. Keep things chill this summer and find out more about the latest range of Currys PC World fridge freezers.