Spiked Banana Pudding ‘Smoovie’ as made by J.B. Smoove
1 large box instant vanilla pudding mix
4½ cups heavy cream, divided
2 ripe bananas
3 ounces Crown Royal Vanilla
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Vanilla wafers (garnish)
1. In a blender, combine vanilla pudding mix, 4 cups heavy cream, and 1 banana. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a loaf pan and freeze at least 6 hours or until frozen solid.
3. Place 6 scoops frozen pudding into blender with 3 ounces Crown Royal Vanilla. Pulse until smooth.
4. Rinse out blender and add sugar and remaining ½ cup of cream. Pulse until medium peaks are achieved, taking care not to overwhip.
5. Pour into glasses and garnish with additional banana slices, vanilla wafers, and whipped cream.