1. Get your taste buds ready… and get ready to hear your Crock-Pot sing. This Crock-Pot cheesy Brussels sprout dip is everything you need right now!
Get the Crock-Pot featured here.
2. Crock-Pot Cheesy Brussels Sprout Dip
3. Here’s what you will need:
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar
- 2 cups shredded gruyère
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups milk
- 2 diced shallots
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1 tsp grated nutmeg (optional)
In a slow-cooker combine two cups shredded white cheddar, two cups shredded gruyère, and two Tablespoons of corn starch. Mix until the corn starch has evenly coated all of the cheese. Add two cups milk, two diced shallots, and three cloves of minced garlic. Stir until evenly mixed. Turn slow-cooker on low and allow the cheese to melt (about 30 minutes - 1 hour).
Finely chop two pounds of Brussels sprouts. A microplane also works well for this.
Mix the cheese mixture and ensure that the cheese has fully melted and combined. Add the Brussels sprouts and mix in. Optional: add one teaspoon of grated nutmeg.
Keep the slow-cooker on low for 20-30 minutes or until Brussels sprouts have reached desired doneness.
Set slow-cooker to “keep warm” and serve with sliced and toasted baguette or crackers.