We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 2-in-1 neck pillow that'll make traveling so much more comfortable.
2. A travel-size Connect 4 so you can postpone the inevitable "are we there yet?" interrogation.
3. A toiletries kit because it's easy to grab and go when you need to pack fast.
4. A 2-piece set of luggage to stand out among a sea of black suitcases at baggage claim. It includes a carry-on rolling suitcase and tote.
5. A 3-in-1 travel system that'll make traipsing around with your little ones a breeze. It includes a carrier that easily clicks into its stroller frame.
6. A Revlon compact hairdryer so you don't have to sacrifice good hair days when you travel.
7. A Johnson and Johnson first aid kit to keep you safe and sound while you're out and about. It includes 70 items including bandages, ointment, and more.
8. A 2-pack of Neutrogena wipes so you can easily remove makeup and have a squeaky clean face wherever adventure takes you.
9. A set of travel cubes to keep your suitcase organized. It includes four cubes to separate your clothes, shoes, and unmentionables while you travel.
10. A Graco portable crib/playpen that'll make your baby feel right at home, even if they're not.
11. A backpack to hold all the stuff that didn't fit into your suitcase. Plus it'll look cute while doing it.
12. A metallic toiletry bag set that'll transform your products into precious cargo. Each set includes three bags.
13. A hydrating facial cream you can put in your carry-on to combat dry skin after flying.
14. A set of travel compression bags that'll roll up tight to give you more room in your suitcase. Each set includes one large and three medium travel bags.
15. A pill planner so you can travel with ease and stay on top of your health.
16. A travel-sized Garnier micellar water to soothe and freshen your skin during long travel days.
17. A portable power bank that'll charge your phone so you can take lots of selfies without worrying about your battery.
18. A heated travel blanket to take on your cold-weather adventure. Even if that adventure is moving from the couch to the bed to watch more Netflix.
19. A travel pillow, blanket, and eye mask set that'll have you sleeping like a baby no matter where you are.
20. Three pairs of e.l.f undereye masks to take care of dark circles so nobody will know you're jetlagged.
21. A Garnier undereye roller because puffy eyes should have no place in your travels.
22. A Burt's Bees lip and cheek stain because double duty products are a lifesaver when it comes to packing light.
23. A cardigan with pockets so you can stay chic and warm on chilly planes or cool nights.
24. A cozy hoodie to wear while you travel because comfort is key when you're on the go.
25. A pair of Hanes leggings so comfy, you may never take them off. Plus, they'll go with just about everything in your suitcase.
26. A pack of Hot Feet thermal socks that'll keep your feet warm and cozy while you're on a plane or lounging around the house. Each pack includes two pairs of dreamy socks.
27. A pair of Fruit of the Loom sweats because they're perfect for vacations and staycations.
28. An all-weather packable duffel bag because sometimes suitcases take up too much room in your tiny closet. It comes with small pouch to store it in when it's not in use.
29. A packable puffy vest that'll keep you warm but won't take up too much valuable suitcase space.
30. Nivea lip balm for anybody who wants soft lips while they're out and about.
31. A luggage scale so you never have to worry about your suitcase weighing too much when you get to the airport.
32. A chic passport wallet to carry all your important documents and cards.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.