We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
4. A 2-piece set of luggage to stand out among a sea of black suitcases at baggage claim. It includes a carry-on rolling suitcase and tote.
5. A 3-in-1 travel system that'll make traipsing around with your little ones a breeze. It includes a carrier that easily clicks into its stroller frame.
7. A Johnson and Johnson first aid kit to keep you safe and sound while you're out and about. It includes 70 items including bandages, ointment, and more.
8. A 2-pack of Neutrogena wipes so you can easily remove makeup and have a squeaky clean face wherever adventure takes you.
9. A set of travel cubes to keep your suitcase organized. It includes four cubes to separate your clothes, shoes, and unmentionables while you travel.
11. A backpack to hold all the stuff that didn't fit into your suitcase. Plus it'll look cute while doing it.
12. A metallic toiletry bag set that'll transform your products into precious cargo. Each set includes three bags.
14. A set of travel compression bags that'll roll up tight to give you more room in your suitcase. Each set includes one large and three medium travel bags.
17. A portable power bank that'll charge your phone so you can take lots of selfies without worrying about your battery.
18. A heated travel blanket to take on your cold-weather adventure. Even if that adventure is moving from the couch to the bed to watch more Netflix.
19. A travel pillow, blanket, and eye mask set that'll have you sleeping like a baby no matter where you are.
20. Three pairs of e.l.f undereye masks to take care of dark circles so nobody will know you're jetlagged.
22. A Burt's Bees lip and cheek stain because double duty products are a lifesaver when it comes to packing light.
25. A pair of Hanes leggings so comfy, you may never take them off. Plus, they'll go with just about everything in your suitcase.
26. A pack of Hot Feet thermal socks that'll keep your feet warm and cozy while you're on a plane or lounging around the house. Each pack includes two pairs of dreamy socks.
28. An all-weather packable duffel bag because sometimes suitcases take up too much room in your tiny closet. It comes with small pouch to store it in when it's not in use.
31. A luggage scale so you never have to worry about your suitcase weighing too much when you get to the airport.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.