We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Cleen Beauty sleep mask made with avocado butter and hemp seed oil to nourish and moisturize your beautiful skin all year long.
2. A Shea Moisture hair mask, because your hair also deserves some love in 2020. It's made with makua honey, mafura oil, and fig extract to make sure your tresses are smooth, strong, and frizz-free.
3. A Gold Bond body lotion to both exfoliate and nourish your skin. It's made with seven moisturizers including coconut oil, cocoa butter, and African shea butter that'll lock in moisture for 24 hours.
4. A 100-pack of colorful paper straws that'll make sipping on water or iced coffee more of a treat, as well as help the environment.
5. A bath tub tray to hold your bath time essentials, like wine and pizza, for an indulgent experience.
6. A set of Woodwick candles for when you want to set the mood or clear the air in 2020.
7. A dreamy essential oils diffuser that'll transform your home into an oasis.
8. And! A set of essential oils to go with your oil diffuser. It's got the scents you need to energize and relax, and comes in an adorable wooden storage box.
9. A Mr. Coffee programmable coffee maker, because you deserve to wake up to fresh coffee every morning.
10. Plus! A bag of Starbucks caramel coffee that'll make you excited to jump out of bed each morning.
11. Or if cold brew is more of your thing, Grady's Cold Brew concentrate for when you want to make the perfect glass at home.
12. A Yankee Candle diffuser to give off a fresh scent all day, every day and make your home smell like a beach, even if you're far away from the coast.
13. A bottle of Nivea orchid-scented lotion, because rough patches are soooo 2019. Plus, it's made with argan oil to give you the silkiest skin you've ever had.
14. A weighted blanket for when you want to fall asleep faster, because sleeping better is a great resolution for the new year.
15. A tub of Olay Complete moisturizer and sunscreen with vitamin E and aloe to care for your sensitive skin and protect it from the sun.
16. An exfoliating bath brush to polish and clean your hard-to-reach skin.
17. A Sally Hansen Insta Dry nail polish so you can get on with your self-care without worrying about smudging your nail polish.
18. A set of 1500 thread-count microfiber sheets, because climbing into bed with fresh linens will make you feel like you're staying at a resort.
19. A pack of Dr. Teal's bath bombs, because there's nothing better than soaking in a warm bath. Especially when it smells like eucalyptus.
20. A Revlon hot air brush to give you that just-came-from-the-salon look every single day. Plus, it comes with multiple attachments to ensure you've got everything you need to be glam in 2020.
21. A bottle of Burt's Bees eye cream, because it'll make at-home spa nights even more wonderful. It's made with cotton extract to moisturize the skin under your eyes, while making it look luminous.
22. A bottle with an infusion basket so you can infuse your water and create all kinds of delicious flavors to stay hydrated in 2020.
23. A genius lunchbox that'll help you say goodbye to sad desk lunches.
24. A bottle of Marc Jacobs perfume so you can douse yourself every morning and start your day off smelling great. Plus, it'll look cute on your vanity or counter.
25. A portable mini-fridge to hold your lunch or beauty essentials so you never have to suffer through a lukewarm salad or room temperature face masks in 2020. It also has a warming feature to heat things up!
26. A 12-pack of cucumber peel masks that'll renew your skin every month to make sure you're feeling and looking fresh, no matter the season.
27. A cookbook that makes clean eating simple so you can cook delicious whole-food (aka minimally processed produce) meals all year long.
28. A bottle of nail polish inspired by your zodiac sign, because painting your nails is a fun way to practice self-care and save money while you're at it.
29. A Yankee Candle in a scent that'll make you want to curl up with a good book and take a load off.
30. An iridescent kitchen tool set, because it'll make you want to cook more fantastic meals all year.
31. A travel jewelry case so you can travel in style with all your favorite baubles.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.