We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~. Here are some of the most useful and popular home items on the list this week:
Plus, did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. An XL Brita dispenser so you can easily drink more (clean) water. It holds and filters up to 18 cups of water at a time, so your whole family can drink up before having to refill it.
2. An mini electric chopper and food processor to make meal prep easier. Toss things like garlic cloves, veggies, nuts, and more in and watch it get to work. Reviewers raved that it's lightweight and easy to clean.
3. A set of brushed microfiber sheets for getting a good night's rest. These deep-pocket sheets are wrinkle- and fade-resistant, so they'll always look as new as the day you bought them and will stay on the bed even if you toss and turn all night long.
4. A roll-up dish drying rack, because it's handy to have if you're short on space but don't want to dry everything by hand. Just unroll it and place it over your sink to let your dishes drip dry.
5. A ceramic waterfall incense holder that'll make the smoke from your incense flow down like a waterfall. So forget what TLC said and go chasing (incense) waterfalls.
6. An expandable water hose so handy, you'll be able to use it for everything from watering the plants to having water fights with your pals. It's got a 10-function nozzle and expands up to three times its original length to reach every nook and cranny of your yard or garden.
7. A cooling plaid blanket to keep the summer heat at bay. It's made with bamboo and will keep the hottest of sleepers cool with its thin and breathable design.
8. An air pump for when you need to blow up an air mattress, a float, or any inflatable toy. No more feeling like you're going to pass out trying to inflate that unicorn float the old-fashioned way.
9. A pack of liquid ant baits to kill household ants before they do things like crawl into your favorite bag of chips.
10. A digital alarm clock that'll display the humidity and temperature so you'll have all the information you need to get ready for the day before you even hop out of bed.
11. A dryer vent cleaning kit you can attach to your vacuum to get rid of any lint that your trap might not be catching, which can help your dryer run better, help prevent fires, and get your clothes dry faster.
12. A portable air conditioner, because it'll keep you cool even when temperatures rise. It's got a built-in water tank that can blow cool air for up to nine hours, keeping you cool as a cucumber.
13. A cooling mattress pad cover for balancing your body temp while you snooze. It's made with Nanotex technology to keep you cool and wick sweat away while you sleep.
15. A remote-controlled tower fan, because it'll fit in small spaces while still generating air flow. It's got a built-in timer that automatically shuts it off after the amount of time you choose.
16. A stainless-steel tumbler that'll keep your drinks cold for 18 hours or hot for six. It's got an easy-to-clean lid and a reusable plastic straw, which your turtle friends will appreciate.
17. A sheet set that's got over 20,000 (!!!) 5-star reviews because it's easy to clean, wrinkle-free, and comfortably soft.
18. An ergonomic gaming chair so comfortable, you'll want to sit in it all day (and night) long even if you're not a gamer. It reclines, has a headrest and lumbar pillow support, and swivels...is there anything it can't do?
19. A patio umbrella to make you feel like you're in Palm Springs even if you're not. It provides sun protection and has an easy-crank system that you can open as soon as you want some shade.
20. A salt and pepper grinder set because it's refillable and you can season your food to your heart's desire without worrying about running out.
24. A pair of anti-gravity lounge chairs, because they'll help you relax to the max all summer long. They even come with a pillow for your head and a cup holder for your favorite bev.
25. A flamingo floating thermometer for when you need to see how hot (or cold) the water is in your bath tub, pool, hot tub, or pond. It's shatter-resistant and cute as can be!
26. A breakfast sandwich maker, because there's never a bad time to have a BEC. From toasting your bread to making your egg, this thing has you covered.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.