We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A four-piece set of appetizer plates that'll be their favorite thing to use when having guests over.
2. An adorable salt and pepper shaker and butter dish set so they can season their home and their food.
3. A rainbow pom-pom throw because it's cute and cozy, just like their new home.
4. A set of nesting kitchen utensils that'll be on rotation all the time, but won't take up too much precious drawer space.
5. A Patricia Heaton six-piece mixing bowl set for any homeowners who spend a lot of time in the kitchen. It comes with three bowls and matching lids.
6. A set of four glam marble coasters so they don't get any pesky water rings on their furniture.
7. A Pioneer Woman 20-piece set that'll come with everything they'll ever need in the kitchen.
8. A copy of Magnolia Table, Joanna Gaines' cookbook, because it's full of recipes that are perfect for parties.
9. A serving tray to serve major vintage vibes and appetizers, sides, and whatever else the new homeowner feels like whipping up.
10. A Woodwick candle, because this'll make it sound and smell like they have a fireplace, even if they don't.
11. A three-pack of patterned kitchen towels for something both beautiful and functional.
12. And! A pair of boho, glam oven mitts that'll look great with those ^ beautiful kitchen towels.
13. A personalized photo pillow, because it's thoughtful and will be the star of their throw pillow collection.
14. A kitschy cat vase for the hostess who owns the mostest kitties.
15. An eight-piece measuring spoon and scoop set so they can measure everything perfectly.
16. A pair of brass geo plant holders to give them a way to add some pizzazz to their space.
17. A patterned apron, because sometimes cooking gets messy. Plus, it has pockets, which make everything better.
18. A six-pack of tasseled napkins so fun, you might want to also pick up some for yourself. Each pack contains six different colors, so you don't even have to pick what color to get.
19. A boho vase for all the flowers new homeowners are going to buy at their local farmers' market.
20. A rotating pizza oven, because it's the thing they didn't know they needed.
21. A pair of vintage-inspired brass bookends to prove no shelfie is complete without seashells.
22. A personalized doormat that'll look great in their entryway.
23. A trio of nesting baskets for holding all the junk they don't have time to put away before guests come over.
24. A salt and pepper set to give to any homeowners who love a good breakfast. Each set comes with two salt shakers and two pepper shakers.
25. A set of three bud vases so they can take their coffee table–styling to the next level.
26. A three-piece colander and juicer set that'll make the happy homeowners want to eat fruit every. single. day.
27. A copy of From Crook to Cook, a cookbook by Snoop Dog, for anybody who loves soul food.
28. A Victrola record player so they can kick back with their favorite album once they've unpacked all their moving boxes.
29. A four-piece kitchen tool set that'll make the perfect gift for anybody who loves to make that bread during the day and cook that meat at night.
30. A four-pack of Softsoap hand and body washes so they'll always have some ~on hand~ for guests.
31. A floral strainer and drip plate set, because it'll make draining pasta look so pretty.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.