We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An outdoor patio furniture set that'll turn your patio into an oasis you'll use all year round if you live somewhere with mild temps like I do. With plush cushions and a coffee table to kick your feet up, you'll never want to be inside again.
2. A farmhouse-style metal platform bed for when you need extra storage and a chic place to snooze. It's got plenty of space underneath for all those out of season clothes and boots that don't fit in your closet.
3. A drum-style side table because its gorgeous mosaic design is made with iridescent mussel shells and exudes some subtle coastal vibes. Even if you're not at the beach, this table might make you feel like you are. The only thing missing is a piña colada.
4. A rolling kitchen island so you can have a kitchen island like the one the Property Brothers put in all the kitchens they design. Plus, it'll give all your stuff will have a designated home in your home. It's got a wooden top, a towel rod, and tons of cabinets so you can enjoy extra counter space *and* level up your organization game.
5. A gold bar cart that'll catch the eye of all your guests. Go ahead and invite all your fancy friends over and prepare to get so. many. compliments.
6. A comfy accent chair that's so dreamy, it should come with a good book to read in it. Plus, it's got those vintage vibes you're always adoring on Instagram without those vintage *smells.*
7. A pair of solid ash dining chairs with a natural wood grain look because they'll add an earthy, airy boho feel to any home. People will definitely think your home was on Dream Home Makeover when they see these in your dining room.
8. A simple three-drawer dresser to give you another surface to style. Plus, it'll keep your kids' clothes organized that they (or you) can eventually use as a nightstand when they outgrow it. It's even great for adults, as its compact size means it's also perfect for studio apartments where space is limited.
9. A curvy modern velvet chair for anybody who wants a comfy place to sit but doesn't have a big space or budget. This chair is versatile enough to use in your living room, dining room, or office... basically anywhere you like to do some quality sitting.
10. A five-shelf bookcase with a cabinet so you can get the look of a built-in china hutch without having to hire builders or buying materials. Plus, it's got open shelving for your cute tchotchkes and cabinets to hide everything else.
11. A golden tree floor lamp, because it'll create the best ambience in the house and look like a work of art even when it's off. If you want more lighting but don't want to tinker with anything hardwired, this beauty is for you.
12. An asymmetrical two-tier TV stand so you can finally get rid of the wonky one you've had since college. With a total of three shelves, you'll have plenty of space for devices as well as cute odds and ends, so you can decorate like a Design Star.
13. A gold tiered coffee table for anybody who wants a table that's as glam as it is functional. Think of all the ways you could style this piece! The limit does not exist.
14. A woven velvet ottoman that'll make your space look like a million bucks without you having to spend a million bucks. Not only will it add visual interest to your space but it'll also create a soft place for your feet to land after a long day.
15. A minimalist five-tier wall-mounted bookshelf with an industrial flair that'll give your books, plants, and tchotchkes a cool place to live. Style one of these behind your desk and you'll never have to use that blurred background setting on Zoom again.
16. A solid wood writing desk with a mid-century modern look that is sure to make working from home feel a little like you're working in the Mad Men office. Except you get to wear your PJs in this version.
17. A contemporary double-door buffet that's perfect for housing extra dishes in your dining room or serving as a media center in your living room. It comes in a variety of lengths, so you can be sure to find one to fit your unique space. Get that custom look without spending a small fortune on a custom piece.
18. A dark blue tufted storage bench because placing it in your entryway will automatically transform it into a swanky hotel lobby. Plus, it's the perfect place to put on and take off your shoes and it's large enough to hold those bulky items that you don't have space for but don't want to get rid of.
19. A modern white nightstand because it looks expensive but costs less than $150. It's got golden handles and legs and two drawers to hold all your nighttime essentials — like books, lip balm, essential oils, and midnight snacks.
20. A hall tree that'll do four jobs: It'll look amazing, hold your coats, keys and bags, provide storage for all those shoes you always trip over, and seating to lace up said shoes if you need it. With this to wrangle all your clutter, your home will look as clean as the ones on all the AD home tours. in A win-win-win-win!
21. A pet crate because your dog's gear doesn't have to be an eyesore and this one doubles as a farmhouse-style side table to help you save space. All you have to do is provide the adorable (if just a little mischievous) pup.
22. An upholstered platform bed with drawers that'll hold your sweater collection, extra sheets, or whatever else your closets can't contain. The faux leather, diamond tufted headboard is pure luxury without the luxury price tag.
23. A desk chair because if you have to work, you might as well do it in style. It's got a lever to adjust the height and swivels all the way around in case you want to feel like a kid again.
24. A folding balcony bar so you can enjoy your incredible view with your favorite bev in hand. Don't have a great view? That's okay, this folding bar is so chic you may not even notice what's behind it.
25. A wooden dresser so farmhouse-inspired that people will think Chip and Joanna delivered it straight from the Silos. It's got eight fabric drawers to hold everything from clothes to table linens.
26. An acrylic side table for anybody who's short on space but not on style. This gold and acrylic beaut looks like a million bucks but costs less than $200.
27. A lift-top coffee table because it proves furniture can be stylish and functional. Simply lift up the top of this table to use it as a desk or coffee table.
28. A velvet chaise lounge that'll be the perfect place to cozy up with your TBR pile on cold winter days.
30. A mirrored chest because it's the perfect size to dress up that awkward area that you have no idea what to do with or to use as nightstands so that the first thing you see in the morning is your radiant self.
31. A glass and brass console table because you can style it a zillion (I counted) ways and I bet all the designers you've been ogling on Instagram put these in every entryway. You could also put it behind your sofa if you have the space!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.