15 Pairs Of Gloves And Mittens From Amazon That'll Actually Keep You Warm
Winter gloves your hands will thank you for.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
1. A pair of unisex touchscreen winter gloves that are compatible with all your tech. Now, you won't have to take your gloves off to tap, text, type, or swipe. Rest assured that these gloves are also warm, so your hands stay nice and snug whenever you're outdoors for a long period of time. Now you'll have a pair of gloves that'll come in handy during your morning commute.
2. A unisex pair of anti-slip winter gloves with a triangle silicone slip on the palm, so your grip on your iPad, snow shovel, or car wheel won't budge. As these gloves have a thickened windproof elastic cuff, they also won't blow off your hands next time the wind decides to be extra dramatic.
3. A pair of insulated waterproof mittens for kids because we all know that snowball fight — and snowman-making — season is coming fast, so, of course, you'll want your kiddo's hands to stay nice and toasty during hours of outdoor play. Since these waterproof gloves boast a reinforced palm and thumb patch to increase the grip, slips and slides outside will be kept to a minimum.
4. Or a set of three windproof mittens for kids if your little tyke is always managing to misplace pairs no matter how many times you tuck them inside their coat. Because these comfy mittens are also easy to put on, your toddler will feel like a big kid now when they put them on by themselves.
5. A pair of unisex convertible fingerless gloves — which come with an attachable flap cover — you can use whether you're driving, working, skiing, or taking out the dog for a walk. Another added perk? These gloves are also safe to wash in the laundry machine, so they'll be easy to keep clean (especially after cleaning up dog poo outside) all winter long.
6. A pair of leather gloves to go with the new oversized houndstooth peacoat you just bought, so you'll look like you're rubbing elbows with Blair Waldorf. These gloves are also comfortable thanks to four-way stretch spandex. That way, you'll always have a trusty pair that guarantees that just-right fit.
7. A pair of waterproof insulated gloves with an adjustable closure and reinforced digital palm grip for those who work outdoors and need a sturdy and warm pair of gloves that can tackle any task. Because these gloves have a sweat-wicking lining, they will also keep your hands warm whenever it's time to bring out the snowblower.
8. A pack of 12 kids gloves, so everyone in your household has their own pair they can mix and match. These gloves also stretch to fit, so they guarantee a perfect fit for all hand sizes.
9. A pair of knitted mittens that look and feel just like your favorite sweater. Now your hands will stay cozy and comfy whenever you pop these gloves on. PS — unlike other mittens, this pair isn't loose, so they are a must for those who want a perfect fit.
10. A luxurious pair of 100% cashmere gloves, because if you have a cashmere winter pom-pom hat that you love to wear, of course you should have some gloves to match. Look at you, you trendsetter!
11. A pair of rechargeable unisex heated electric gloves if you want a pair that provides nonstop toastiness to your hands. The battery life of these gloves is 6.5 hours on a low setting, so your hands will feel like they are wrapped in their very own heated blanket if you're out at the slopes for the day.
12. A pair of men's-sized Sherpa gloves — which are machine washable and have a touchscreen function — so you'll have a trusty pair you can use for years and years to come. They will definitely be the perfect stocking stuffer for Dad this holiday season.
13. A set of 16 pairs of adult winter gloves, so you won't have to spend the morning tearing your place apart just to find a clean pair. Now, you'll get to sleep a little bit longer in the morning. Sighhhh.
14. A pack of six pairs of toddler mittens that feature cute prints and bright colors. Since these gloves are made with acrylic fiber, they are also gentle on sensitive skin. Bye-bye, fabric-induced itchies and scratchies.
15. A pack of 12 newborn baby mittens made of breathable cotton for providing warmth to your baby's hands without setting off their skin in a tizzy. Your baby will have a clean pair to wear whenever it's cold outside.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.