1. A six-drawer double dresser to give your room that sleek look without compromising storage space.
2. A glass coffee table set that adds a touch of subtle elegance to any room. The modern criss-cross pattern will have you desperate to show off this stylish piece to your friends.
3. A cozy sofa to add comfort and style to your home. Plus, with over 152 different colors to choose from, there's bound to be one that fits your aesthetic.
4. An etagere bookcase that's basically the equivalent of a massive cabinet. With eight open spaces to display decorations and be used as storage, this piece will swiftly become your best friend.
5. A vanity table and mirror with Hollywood-style lights because of course you should feel like a star every day. Don't accept anything less than the glamorous treatment you deserve for the rest of the day.
6. A mid-century double dresser that gives off intense futuristic vibes. The white finish contrasted by walnut handles makes this piece a standout from the first look.
7. A Mercury Row platform bed to give an industrial-style look to your room without sacrificing space. Crafted from solid wood, this bed is not only stylish but sturdy as well.
8. A two-door accent cabinet that allows you to show off your more elegant decor on top and hide the messes you don't want people to see behind closed doors.
9. A counter-height dining set, which can be used in your kitchen or as a workspace during these COVID times. It's your home, do what you want.
10. A velvet flared-arm sofa, because life's too short for boring living room furniture. This piece brings a touch of color into your home while maintaining a sense of quality.
11. An elegant dressing table with a massive mirror so you can check your outfit and do your makeup all in one place. What more can you ask for?
12. A beautiful armoire, because not only is it fun to say, it also provides a significant amount of storage space for your room. Plus, it comes with a mirror so you don't have to buy one separately.
13. An upholstered low-profile platform bed to give your room a modern look. Clean and sleek, this high-quality bed will have you counting down the minutes until you get to go back to sleep.
14. A stand-alone kitchen pantry that's stylish and functional. With four-door cupboards, a drawer, and an open shelf, this piece could be used in virtually any room for storage space.
15. A rose gold vanity set that will make you feel like royalty in a faraway kingdom every day. Pour yourself a cup of tea and admire your regal self in the mirror.
16. A Novogratz canopy bed to go along with your royal decor vibes. With a minimal silhouette, this eye-catching piece speaks for itself.
17. A rolling bar cart that has every little thing you could ever wish for: space for bottles, racks for glasses, and wheels for easy transport.
18. A corner bookcase, because how ~fancy~ is it to say you have a bookcase in your bedroom? Seriously, this versatile piece gives you all the space you need without taking up too much room.
19. A left-hand facing sectional that offers the most comfortable place to relax after an exhausting day of working from home. Plus, the set comes with an ottoman that offers additional storage space.
20. A Z-frame wardrobe to display your most sophisticated outfit staples. Plus, it functions as a drying rack for those pieces that can't withstand the dryer.
21. An elegant coffee-and-two-end-tables set because you deserve to have a place to put both your feet and your drink. End of story.
22. A Birch Lane kitchen island with an antique finish to add a rustic charm to your home. This piece is perfect for preparing meals or having a quick drink with your S.O.
23. A tuxedo arm loveseat that honestly gives me Little Mermaid vibes and will easily spice up any space you decide to put it in.
24. An 18-bottle wine rack to hold all your after-work libations. Don't worry if you don't have 18 wine bottles at home, it's called manifestation. Some day you will.
25. A standing desk for your home office because we're pretty much WFH-ing it for the foreseeable future. Might as well invest.
26. A front-hall tree that provides the perfect storage space for your guests and you. No more throwing jackets in a random room — just hang them by the front door.
27. A mod armchair for that desk you never leave anymore. Or you use it as a decorative piece throughout your home.
28. An antique nightstand that has one drawer for storage but plenty of open space to show off your reading material. The best part: a pull-out drink tray. Ideal.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.