We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A TSA-approved set of silicone travel bottles to store your liquids and other toiletries. There are more than enough containers so you can bring your shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, and perfume with you!
These BPA-free bottles feature a leakproof design so you won't have to worry about messy spills while traveling. You get four bottles, four jars, and two spray bottles. It also comes with two scoopers to use with the jars, a funnel for transferring liquids, a clear travel bag, a set of labels, and a cleaning brush.
Promising review: "This little set is perfect for your travel toiletries. Instead of paying $3 for those little travel bottles, you can fill your favorite products in these. The taller tubes are silicone and easy to fill. The circular containers I used the little scooper to fill. I didn't use the spray bottles this trip but I did use everything else and I'm happy to say nothing leaked. Easy to clean after use as well." —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
2. Or a waterproof toiletry bag for long trips that require plenty of toiletries. It even has a hanging hook for easy storage when you're traveling. You'll have four separate compartments, so you'll have tons of space for the essentials.
Promising review: "I. Love. This. Bag. Seriously, I had a cheap toiletry bag from Target that essentially did the same thing, only way worse. It was too small, the hook didn't rotate so you could only hang it at an angle, if anything ever leaked, it would seep right through the bag, etc. But THIS bag has NONE of those issues! It fits everything I need and then some, meaning I don't have to skimp on my 10-step Korean skincare routine when I travel anymore. It never leaks. And I love that the hook swivels so you can hang it anywhere, and your stuff hangs perfectly. I also love the handle and the overall flatter shape. It makes it so easy to travel with! Cannot recommend this bag enough." —KaiEli
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in two sizes and six colors).
3. A cute passport and vaccination card holder so you never misplace or damage important travel documents again. Keep it close and you'll breeze through the TSA line like a champ!
Henney's Boutique is a Los Angeles-based Etsy shop that specializes in vaccine card holders, passports, wallets, and more!
Promising review: "Really well made and my passport and vaccine card fit perfectly. Shipping was very fast. I ordered another one for my husband and it was shipped within maybe an hour of the order!!" —shellmes77
4. A travel pill organizer with eight compartments to keep all your pills organized during your trip. It even comes with a set of sticky labels so you won't forget what's what!
Promising review: "I needed a new pill case for everyday use and to travel with and I found this! I take a few pills and then also have the basic Tylenol & allergy pills but you never know when you will be put on a new one. Also, when my friends come to visit, I carry Benadryl on me in case of allergic reactions. Lightweight, easy to use. Love the pick to help open the pill case on the inside. Plenty of room for all size pills. Love love love the labels so I know which pill is which. I got my boss to order one and she fell in love." —Ashely Marie
Get it from Amazon for $6.97+ (available in three colors and as a pack of four).
5. And a travel jewelry box that's compact enough to fit in your purse or carry-on so you can keep your valuables close by when traveling. You may not want to wear all your jewelry on a packed travel day, and this is the perfect solution!
6. A collapsible water bottle so you can stay hydrated without taking up too much room in your purse or suitcase. Not to mention that you'll save money by not having to buy those expensive bottles of water at the airport!
Plus, it's lead-, latex-, and BPA-free, is dishwasher safe, and can be used for hot or cold drinks.
Promising review: "Well this is the coolest thing ever! I travel quite a bit, and I usually don't take a bottle with me because they are big and bulky and I usually lose them! This collapsible water bottle is a perfect traveling accessory. It stays collapsed until after security, and then I fill it up for the trip. It's a good size and fits in my side compartment in my travel backpack, and the cap screws in securely so I don't have to worry about it opening accidentally and spilling all over the place. I follow the instructions on how to clean it and it works just fine." —M. Lyons
Get it from Amazon for $34.95 (available in eight colors).
7. An AirFly Pro wireless transmitter if you want to connect your wireless earbuds to the inflight entertainment system so you don't have to be at the mercy of poor-quality airline headphones.
You can connect up to two pairs of earbuds at a time and you'll get 16+ hours of battery life that'll help you survive those extremely long flights.
Promising review: "Ever since I purchased my wireless Bose earbuds, I always hated having to use another set when I was on an airplane with the seat-back entertainment system. I tried many different models to connect the system to my Bluetooth headsets until I came across this one, and it is amazing! It seamlessly connects to my headset, very clear and reliable audio, and it takes the stress away from having to carry multiple headsets! Thank you!!!" —Ryan Malloy
Get it from Amazon for $54.99 (also available in two other styles).
8. An in-flight phone mount to keep you entertained when the airline isn't offering anything good to watch. Simply attach it to your seat-back tray and enjoy any movies or shows you downloaded before takeoff.
Promising review: "I bought this nifty gadget about six months ago for a multi-leg, ultra-long-haul trip and it more than held up the entire duration. I was able to finagle it to fit the tray tables on different planes, and like others, I find the height just nice when clamped onto a stowed tray table. It also works on my roller carry-on handle during layovers. However, I find myself using it a lot outside of travel too! Work-wise, I've clamped it onto my office desk shelving to hold my phone at eye level beside my computer. At home, I simply clamped it to a deck of cards and it turns into a versatile stand that I can place on any flat surface. Heck, I've been using it to hold my phone comfortably at eye level while watching videos in bed. It's extremely well-built, and I find myself fidgeting with it all the time. Thus far it still feels solid and I don't anticipate breaking it any time soon. Even if it does break, I'll be happy to buy another one or two of it!" —Earendil
Get it from Amazon for $12.97 (also available as a set of two).
9. A luggage-mounted cup holder for when you're zipping through the airport with your hands full as you try to make it to the gate *without* spilling your drink.
Promising review: "This cup holder is perfect! It helps me a lot! Last time I took a plane with a suitcase and a cup of coffee, I dropped and spilled my drink everywhere when it was my turn to check my passport and ticket. It was a nightmare! This time, I bought this cup holder to do me a favor! I don't have to worry about where my cup and phone are! I can free my hands to do other things. I love it so much! Hope you love it too." —Philip
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in 22 colors/patterns).
10. A discreet acrylic luggage tag in case you experience the unfortunate and *highly* stressful situation of losing a bag while traveling. This will ensure the airlines have your contact info. Plus, you can choose a bright color so your bag is easier to spot on the luggage carousel!
You can personalize your luggage tag to include a name, address, and phone number or email. The shop also allows you to request a proof before the tag is made to confirm everything looks good. You'll also be able to decide whether you want a plastic loop or metal wire for hanging the tag from your luggage.
Evy Little Design is small biz in California that makes a variety of personalized products.
Promising review: "Perfect! I love them so much! Grabbed three. One for my backpack and one for each of my main suitcases! Bright and easy to spot on the luggage rack and carousel!! Planning to give some as gifts for the holidays!" —Caitlin Williams
11. A digital luggage scale so you can avoid unexpected (but also not totally surprising) overweight bag fees! Say goodbye to the embarrassing days of unpacking your suitcase in the middle of the airport to remove some weight.
Promising review: "Buy this if you travel a lot. I travel with scuba dive gear and this saved me from going over the weight limit both going to the island and returning. I was a hero with my friends. They had no idea how much their bags weighed. I helped them too from going over their weight limit. It's easy to use and worth the money." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.98+ (available in five colors and a pack of two).
12. An airplane footrest if you want to stretch your legs without kicking your seat neighbor. Attach it to the arms of your tray table and give your tired feet a rest. This'll help prevent lower back pain, stiffness, and leg swelling on those super long flights.
Promising review: "This is an amazing product. It's so simple but works incredibly to prevent swelling and pressure on legs while flying. I just flew the first leg of an international flight and used it, and I am on a layover now and had to pause to write this review. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It easily attached to the tray table, and I adjusted it to my desired height. It is like a hammock for your feet. You just prop them up inside the thing/swing/hammock — which is very cushiony — and your feet are hoisted up comfortably. I'm a big girl and weight is no issue. DEFINITELY MUST HAVE ON ALL MY FLIGHTS NOW. This thing is great!!" —Queen
Get it from Amazon for $21.99 (available in three colors).
13. A set of travel games to keep your kids occupied on the plane or in the car. This set has six dry-erase game boards, including Hangman and Tic-Tac-Toe. It also comes with markers and a carrying pouch for easy storage on the go.
Based in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Jonley Gifts is a small biz you should check out for home decor, personalized items, and cheeky T-shirts.
Promising review: "So adorable! Out of several similar travel game options, my kids liked this one best. The quality is amazing for the price." —Samantha Grace
Get it from Jonley Gifts on Etsy for $27.
14. A pack of storage scrunchies that'll look cute while also storing a few travel essentials so you don't have to rummage through your bag just to find your lip balm! The hidden compartment can store a few small items you want to keep on hand.
See them in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I bought this because of someone on TikTok who had purchased this. Extremely convenient and cute! They’re very soft and I’ve been using mine to hold cash and lip balm. I wish there were more colors!" —Michaela
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
15. A cable and charger organizer when you're tired of dealing with tangled cords in your bag. This organizer can hold tons of cables, so you'll always be charged and connected! The gorgeous leather design will make staying organized while traveling *much* more appealing.
Mister Crafter is a small business that creates handmade, personalizable travel products, wallets, and accessories made from 100% top-quality genuine cowhide leather.
Promising review: "I bought this for my husband before a trip and he loved it! The quality and durability were obvious the moment I took it out of the box. Definitely recommend this company and product." —Maureen Murphy-Weiss
16. An external battery so your devices stay fully juiced while you're on vacation. No, seriously, this monster can bring your phone to full battery three times before the bank needs to be charged up again.
BuzzFeed Shopping contributor Rachel Dunkel says: "I know external batteries are a snore and $31 seems like a lot compared to the cheap 'lipstick' ones, but I cannot recommend this battery enough. It can charge my phone a full three times, which is crucial for someone like me: a frequent-flying, Twitter-loving, podcast-downloading, battery-draining millennial who feels like they're drowning if their phone dies for one damn second."
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in four colors).
17. A travel adapter and voltage converter for those international journeys that require you to plan ahead when it comes to plugging anything into the outlet. It comes with three international adapters, so you'll be good to go.
There are also four USB ports, and it converts 220/240 V to 110/120 V.
Promising review: "Worked perfectly on a recent trip to England and France. I used it to power a MacBook Air, a Windows laptop, two iPhones, and two portable chargers. I like the design of the case. The form factor is so much sleeker than most of the other travel transformers available. One thing I didn't realize when I ordered it (because I was in a hurry and didn't read the specs thoroughly) is that this device has a fan to dissipate heat from stepping down the voltage. While the fan is not extremely loud, neither is it silent. I found it a pleasant source of white noise that actually helped me sleep at night, but you might not." —Lake Mist
Get it from Amazon for $33.98.
18. And a six-USB-port wall charger to ensure you and your travel buddies can charge all your devices before you leave the hotel for a day of exploring! No more taking turns using the only two outlets in the room.
Promising reviews: "This is perfect for traveling. I can charge my Kindle, my phone, my hearing aids, my watch and my earbuds, and have one port left to spare." —Amazon Customer
"Anker builds good stuff. This is a great travel accessory for family or groups. Some riding buddies of mine got together and 4 of us shared a motel room. Everyone wants to charge phones, helmet com units, watches and whatever. Rather than fight over who gets to use the two USB plugs on the lamp or the 1 outlet by the door, drop this in and now you have 6 ports. Also useful in airport terminals when everyone wants to charge before the flight. It has the added benefit of knowing what you're plugging in to as it can be a security risk to plug your smart device in to an unknown port. —Max L.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two colors).
19. A set of travel laundry bags so you can separate dirty laundry from clean clothes in your suitcase! When you get home from a long trip, you won't have to do any guesswork about which clothes are clean and which are dirty.
The bags are machine washable and made of flexible but durable nylon material that can be folded over to fit neatly in your suitcase. Each bag has a handy drawstring so you can close it tightly when you're in transit!
Promising review: "If you are like me, like to keep your clothes separate. When traveling I do not like to put my dirty clothes back in my suitcase (unless I am flying). This is the perfect way to keep your clothes separated." —Katrina Batts
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 27 colors and as a one-pack).
20. Or some odor eliminators you can toss in your luggage so your dirty laundry and smelly sneakers don't stink up the entire contents of your bag. If you're taking a short trip or don't have room for separate laundry bags, these will def come in handy!
The charcoal bag has no smell and absorbs excess moisture to prevent mold, mildew, and bacteria from forming on your clothes and in your bag. You can use them for up to two years, but you should put them outside in the sun for an hour once a month so they can ~rejuvenate~.
Promising review: "These are the best travel buddies! I always pack one of these in my luggage and one in my boyfriend's. While traveling, we sometimes don't get to wash all our clothes, but these bags are brilliant at absorbing the smell of sweat on our clothes and shoes!" —J.L.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.95+ (also available in sets four and six).
21. A retractable lint roller that's not only discreet and easy to travel with, but is also amazingly efficient at removing lint and pet hair from your clothes! Bonus: you don't have to carry around a traditional sticky lint roller in your bag.
Promising review: "I love that this lint roller has a close option to prevent it from picking up everything in my bag and wasting papers. It's such a nice size that I keep one in my work bag and one in my travel bag and it doesn't take up any space!" —Kehad
Get it from Amazon for $6.95+ (available in eight colors).
22. A pack of homeopathic jet lag pills so you can arrive at your destination ready for adventure! If you're dealing with long flights and changing time zones, you'll probably never want to travel without these little lifesavers again!
According to the instructions, you should take them at take-off, then every two hours, and then again once you arrive to help with relaxation and combat sleepiness.
Promising reviews: "I don't travel abroad without them. Between taking these, arriving to my destination in the late afternoon, and taking melatonin before sleeping, I have woken up on Day 1 ready to go with no lingering jet-lag feeling." —Audrey Schmedes
"This is THE best travel hack for jetlaggers like me! I arrived at my destination like I had flown first class, I was so fresh and energetic! I tried this for the first time three years ago on a 23-hour flight across 11 time zones, and I arrived fresh as a daisy. I walked the new city for 12 hours with not a hint of exhaustion or sleepiness! I cannot recommend this product more. Get it!" —Sherri S.
Get a 32-pack of pills from Amazon for $14.40.