1. When fighting each other, why do wizards and witches sometimes say their spells out loud and then other times not?
2. Why was the Potter house left standing in Godric's Hollow?
3. When imprisoned in the Malfoy dungeon, why does Ollivander say "It's enchanted!" to describe their prison?
4. I really commend Harry for not using magic to bury Dobby, but is a sand dune the best place to bury a body?
5. Where are all the female goblins?
6. Why doesn't Voldemort wear shoes?
7. The horcruxes Harry had to destroy on his own were kind of easy TBH.
8. Why is Filch put in charge of putting all of Slytherin House in the dungeons?
9. Why didn't anyone help Neville out after he falls blowing up the bridge?
10. If there's only one killing spell, what on earth do you call what Molly Weasley used to kill Bellatrix Lestrange?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!