1. While in ancient Rome, gladiator sweat was sold as a means to improve complexion.
2. Pearl powder is used in traditional Chinese medicine to reduce wrinkles and stretch marks.
3. David Beckham’s legs are insured for $70 million.
That’s enough to buy 35 million rubber duckies…
7. The Hollywood sign was originally made to advertise a local real estate venture called Hollywoodland.
9. All of Mr. Rogers’ sweaters were knitted by his mother!
You know what else will blow your mind? Not washing your car with both water and a dry towel:
You wouldn’t wash your car without both water and a dry towel, so what about the rest of your body? Test your cleaning logic with Cottonelle.