1. Contrary to what his crazy antics in The Hangover would have you think, Bradley Cooper is a teetotaler, meaning that he abstains from drinking alcohol.
2. Katy Perry started off her career as Katy Hudson, a Christian rock singer.
3. Hugh Jackman received a degree in journalism before deciding to try his hand at acting.
4. Same with Brad Pitt. He majored in journalism before dropping out to pursue acting.
5. Anne Hathaway is also the name of Shakespeare’s wife. Small world.
6. Robert Downey Jr. sings! He released his debut album titled “The Futurist” back in 2004.
7. Harrison Ford was “discovered” when he was hired by George Lucas to build cabinets for his home. The rest is Star Wars history.
8. Emilia Clarke, better known as Daenerys Targaryen on the Game of Thrones, isn’t actually blonde.
She’s a brunette!
9. So was Norma Jeane Mortenson aka Marilyn Monroe.
10. Not Emma Stone, however, who is actually a natural blonde.
11. Chuck Norris isn’t a Chuck at all. His real name is Carlos.
12. Halle Berry was named after the department store Halle’s, a local landmark in Cleveland, Ohio.
13. Mayor Eastwood? You betcha! Clint Eastwood served a stint as mayor of Carmel-by-the-Sea, California from 1986 to 1988.
14. Bill Murray doesn’t have an agent. He just has a voice mailbox where people can pitch him scripts.
Do you know what else you probably never knew?
Using both wipes and toilet paper to take care of your business is the cleaner way to go. You wouldn’t wash your car without both water and a towel, so why should your body deserve any less? Test your cleaning logic with Cottonelle.