Fresh Spinach & Shrimp Pasta
95 grams (egg + spinach water) fluid
¼ cup semolina flour
¾ cup (about 200 grams) flour
Philips Pasta and Noodle Maker
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
1 clove garlic
½ pound jumbo shrimp
3 tablespoons lemon juice
½ teaspoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
¼ cup fresh grated parmesan
1. Mix together juiced spinach and 1 egg.
2. Open lid and add semolina flour and regular flour, close lid.
3. Turn on appliance, select program for (1) and press start.
4. Slowly pour spinach and egg mixture into opening on lid.
5. Pasta will begin to appear after 3 minutes.
6. Place a pan under the extruder to catch the noodles. Lightly toss pasta with flour.
7. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta to water and cook 3 minutes.
8. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add cherry tomatoes and minced garlic.
9. Gently stir, quickly add cooked pasta and about ¼ cup of pasta water, lemon juice, zest, and fresh pepper. Lightly toss and serve with parmesan cheese