1. Hit up Big Sur, California, for some fantastic views from the cliffs.
2. Dive into the blue lagoons of the Maldives.
The reefs clearly have no chill, and neither will you if ever make it here!
3. Take a boat tour around the island of Phuket, Thailand.
4. Hike the hills of the rad coastal paradise that is Cinque Terre, Italy.
Walk, train, or boat between each of the five towns that make up this cluster of villages built right into the steep cliffs.
5. While you're out, why not swing by the Iguazu Falls over in Argentina?
6. Or hit up pretty much any island in the Bahamas.
Welcome to the Bahamas: a place where dreams come true and pigs can swim.
7. The Grand Prismatic Spring at Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming is straight out of a dream.
8. Feel the splash on your faces from the waterfalls of Maui, Hawaii.
The Hawaiian sites are so beautiful you'll want to live in them.
9. San Sebastian over in Spain doesn't seem too shabby.
10. For more mellow vibes, take in Acadia National Park, Maine, for some seriously stunning stillness.
11. Travel to the other side of the globe for the sights at Cathedral Cove Beach in New Zealand.
12. And skip on over to Melbourne's pink lake for some rosé realness.
13. And, finally, confess your sins at the Hells of Beppu, Japan.
Who better to visit hell with than your BFF? Next to Yellowstone, Beppu is the second biggest source of thermal spring water. 💦🔥