1. Robert Service’s biography, Stalin
The campaign is for Steimatzky Books, the largest and oldest bookstore chain in Israel.
The headline is such a nice understated and truthful statement. Thankfully, the copywriter didn’t try be too “twisty” with the line.
The visuals are very literal — something that I often have a problem with — but this is a literary campaign! So, they work. The art direction and photography are both excellent (I love the Stalin layout).
Ad agency: ACW Grey Tel Aviv.
2. The Adventures and Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes
3. Pippi Longstocking
4. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
5. Don Quixote
6. The Fellowship Of The Ring
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.