NOW THAT WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, YOU BULLETHEAD MOOKS…
For Underground Fitness in Roswell, Georgia. Ad agency: Ogilvy Atlanta.
This is truly unbelievable (nipples have been airbrushed out).
Try our workout. You’ll be reborn — complete with umbilical cord! Push it, girl! No pain, no gain, baby! Ad agency: Road, Barcelona.
Hernia or orgasm?
Not a terrible concept, but I wanted to get at least one male-focused ad in here.
The O-face or _____-face idea is so tired, though.
Ad agency: Mortierbrigade, Brussels.
Not a gym ad, obviously, but close enough.
It was part of a campaign for Men’s Health in Germany.
Get the double meaning of the headline?
The magazine is all about men, and the only reason women work out is “all about men.” There were two more executions with very similar visuals.
OK, again, not a gym ad, a weight-loss spa ad.
Hey, fat whale women? Time for you to evolve!
Yes, this ad actually ran. Ad agency: Propaganda, Romania.
The Circuit Factory in Dubai placed this ad promoting exercise classes on the gym’s Facebook page, and then quickly took it down hours later.
Alternate copyranter headlines:
• 1.3 million drop-dead reasons to slim down inside!
• Feel the burn!
The gym’s founder said he used the Auschwitz image because the classes are “like a calorie concentration camp.”
These are the most unreadable gym ads ever.
Brazilian art directors are out of their fucking minds.
That flexed arm reads “macho” and the woman’s ass reads “sexy.”
What the ads are saying is that the man’s a “chicken” on the inside, and the woman’s boring. But that’s not what people see.
Ad agency: DM9, Brazil.
Literal ad is a bit too literal.
That visual definitely doesn’t make we want to go to a gym.
Ad is for a Montreal Gold’s Gym.
Ad agency: Bleublancrouge.
Planet Fitness pulled the ad fast from YouTube after commenters bashed the shit out of it. I’d much rather work out in a gym full of Ms. Steroids Olympia contestants than a place where douchebag dudes doo-wop together in the showers, that’s for sure.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎