1. No matter how old you get, you may still need to rely on your parents for some things.
2. Two-minute noodles are your one true saviour.
3. Your credit card is for emergencies, not for a round at 2 a.m.
4. Group projects are never, ever going to be a decent experience.
5. Bills are not optional.
6. Choose a degree based on your passions, not future salary.
7. The best work is always done at 3 a.m. or 6 a.m.
8. It's impossible to have too many pens.
9. Avoid signing up for early morning classes if you can help it.
10. Keep an emergency bank account that isn't immediately accessible.
11. You may never find a romance as great as the one you have with sleep.
12. Everything seems so much less daunting when your room is clean.
13. Learning to be independent is hard but totally worth it.
Uni is a treasure trove of knowledge; you'll come out the other end with several vital life lessons in your inventory. Want to come out with some savings, too? Check out CommBank's Student Options to get discounts across a range of banking products.