1. Firstly, lose all the preconceptions you have about running.
2. Invest in some clothes you feel good about.
4. Run for as long as you want rather than a set distance.
5. Find a partner.
6. Or better yet, find a run club.
7. Explore the great outdoors.
8. Make sure to mix it up too.
9. Use the time to discover some new music.
10. Get into some podcasts or audiobooks.
11. Or make a game out of it.
12. Try out some of the fitness GPS apps.
13. Don't be shy about it either!
And while you're at it, why not do it for good cause like Sport Relief?
Get ready to walk, run, swim, or cycle yourself proud, because the Sainsbury's Sport Relief Games are back, from Friday 18th - Sunday 20th March.
With flagship events at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in London and in Belfast, Cardiff, Glasgow, Norwich, and Sheffield, plus hundreds of events across the UK, there's bound to be one near you.
Sign up now and get up to 50% off entry at sportrelief.com/events