1. Go ahead; give it a shot.
2. Don't feel too bad if you get stumped.
3. Don't get it in your eyes. Seriously, s**t is dangerous.
5. One small step for man, one giant leap for Krollkind.
6. Delivering a whole new season's worth of comedy right to your door.
7. "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs" still sounds dirty to us.
8. If it's not ringing a bell, try asking your aunty and your uncle.
9. We heard "the Rachel" is making a comeback… not.
10. How rude it would be if you couldn't name this one.
11. Our version has fewer dragons.
12. Thank God there's no a cappella on Kroll Show.
13. Strap on your helmet; it's gonna be a wild ride — but one that's both funnier and less dangerous than, say, riding a motorcycle.
14. Get your hands off our Kroll Show, baby.
15. Dun de dun duuun, dun de dun. Dun de dun duuun, dun de Kroll Kroll Kroll.
16. We're simply saying that Kroll, uh, finds a way.
17. Healthier and less greasy than your average sketch show.
18. Kroll won't take long to develop into one of your favorites.
19. Th-th-th-th-that's Kroll, folks!
20. Be the Barbie to our Kroll doll.
21. Man, what's Don Johnson up to these days?
22. Play it as cool as you want, nerd — you know what it is.
23. In many ways, we are also like a cheaper version of The Gap.
24. No Kroll for you! Nah, just kidding. Have as much as you want.
25. Our mission: to boldly Kroll where no man has Krolled before.
26. You're gonna want to race to your TV Tuesdays at 10:30. You know, to watch our show.
27. Imagine, if you will, a second season.
28. We won't charge you for extra cheese triangles.
29. We'll be personally offended if you can't name this.
Don't miss Kroll Show, Tuesdays 10:30/9:30c on Comedy Central, and submit your own logo parody if you feel moved by the Spirit of the Kroll.