3. You may remember Brochu as Bethany Hamilton’s brother in Soul Surfer.
4. Brochu is super excited about the role.
6. Kevin Williamson, a gay man and creator of The Vampire Diaries, has wanted an openly gay character for years but didn’t want it to be a typical teen coming out story.
“It’s one of those things that needs to feel organic and seamless. I don’t want it to be a character that comes in and is a one-off,” said Williamson. “I want someone to come in and have a reason and a purpose and really push that story forward the way I want to do it, and they’re so important to the story that without them the show won’t happen. That’s what I want.”
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.